What's new

Human Genocide Alert

shiva82

you are out your tiny mind. are you ok ? it is unfortunate you are so naive

you are defending the undefendable. do you work for the state?

crazyness

tell me how capitalism is not a natural form

i'm genuinely worried about you mindest

go have a soy latte and do some tai chi and yoga and relax

stop taking offence to anything you don't agree with

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor

you are defending the undefendable. do you work for the state?

crazyness

tell me how capitalism is not a natural form

i'm genuinely worried about you mindest

go have a soy latte and do some tai chi and yoga and relax

stop taking offence to anything you don't agree with
I'm not the one believing in lizard people trying to exterminate the human race via a vaccine that doesn't actually kill people. And you are calling me insane? :laughing:

You are on the one hand railing against the elite Capitalist institutions, at the same time as blaming some non existent Marxist group? You are supporting one group of Capitalists over another. It's fucking hilarious. Pity it appears on a cannabis site as it makes us all look like loonies.

Explain how in the history of human evolution that a system that makes about 1% very rich, is able to own most of the worlds land and resources, and the rest of the population is supposed to support this? How is that natural? Do you know anything about history? How long has capitalism been around? Calling it natural is batshit crazy. It's like saying feudalism is natural.

I am genuinely worried about your critical thinking.

Thanks, Tai chi does keep me balanced and relaxed.

shiva82

find one post where i claim anything about lizard people. when you find one i will debate you mr liar. find one post made by myself mr pinochio. i will debate anything you want when you back up your false allegation.Until then, your are worthless for debate

Chi13

ICMag Donor
find one post where i claim anything about lizard people. when you find one i will debate you mr liar. find one post made by myself mr pinochio. i will debate anything you want when you back up your false allegation.Until then, your are worthless for debate

It was Roms who mentioned the lizard people. You seemed to support Roms; "roms drops bombs" was your quote. Read my post again, you clearly misunderstood if you think I am lying. What I said was "I'm not the one believing in lizard people trying to exterminate the human race via a vaccine that doesn't actually kill people. And you are calling me insane". Where did I mention that you believed in lizard people?

shiva82

also, you are a populist. understand popular consensus doesn't mean correct. If you intend on being argumentative , at least sling shit at correct person. you sausage

Last edited:

Absolem

Claiming you are not out of your mind. Give me a break. Read your post below for more batshit crazy stuff from you.

So Biden has a "clone" eh? Deep thoughts.....................by Jack Handy?
false flag events feel like they are coming after listening to the clone of biden speaking earlier. i hope i'm wrong.4

Chi13

ICMag Donor
also, you are a populist. understand popular consensus doesn't mean correct. If you intend on being argumentative , at least sling shit at correct person. you sausage
Nice edit. I am replying to another idiotic conspiracy thread that has no basis in fact, and that makes me a populist "sausage"?

I guess if you have to resort to this you aren't able to logically argue the actual topic.

How's that genocide going? World just clocked over 8 billion people. 70% have received a dose of the vaccine. Where is the genocide?

Last edited:

shiva82

democracy doesn't exist guys. you are sheep. you just follow the narrative of your digital leash. voter fraud? every vote is rigged you clown

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Lizards are cold blooded. There's no way to work out a mutual metabolic system.

Science is not your enemy.

Earth is spherical.

MAGA Trump humpers have nothing left to hide behind.

Unless someone says "fake news".

At that point we're all free to repeat the mistakes Germany made almost a hundred years ago.