What's new

Georgia Guidestones Go Bang and Get Gone

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
For those of us who don't know about the monument outside Atlanta, I refer you to Google (or your favorite search engine such as duckduckgoosle) to catch up.

But that may not be necessary, unless history is useful.

Somebody set off explosives and took down a quarter of the monument. The remainder was then professionally demolished.

The exhibit was very curious and entirely thought provoking as well as hotly debated and controversial.

I am wondering if anyone else has heard anything about it or has any input on the stones or the recent bombing of them...?

I loved the idea of a calendar and clock being integrated by sundial and has planned to go check out the place.

It's doubtful that it's erected again, but I don't know how I have come to that doubt.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The only thing I heard about it is a lot of folks who identify with the MAGA crowd and consider themselves good Christians are delighted. Apparently they never understood that the monument was built as a guide for people in the future where most of earth's population is killed off by a nuclear war or something along those lines and the Guidestones were meant to serve as a suggestion on how to re-establish the world in a way that it doesn't nearly wipe itself out in the future again. So they took the suggestion to maintain world population below 500,000,000 as a satanic call to kill off most of the population living today.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I just remembered Dana Carvey playing the Church Lady on SNL....

Could it be Satan??

Maybe we should start building more monuments so that the wrath of God doesn't get rusty...

Wait a minute.... I didn't see a Satanic connection, and doubt that I do now but....

What about graven images? Are words images?? Perhaps we should chisel the words in the stone so that they stick out and see if they get blown up...

Who's got twenty ton blocks? All I have is ideas...

HempKat

Veteran
I just remembered Dana Carvey playing the Church Lady on SNL....

Could it be Satan??

Maybe we should start building more monuments so that the wrath of God doesn't get rusty...

Wait a minute.... I didn't see a Satanic connection, and doubt that I do now but....

What about graven images? Are words images?? Perhaps we should chisel the words in the stone so that they stick out and see if they get blown up...

Who's got twenty ton blocks? All I have is ideas...
Well the dictionary definition of Graven Image is:

grav-en image

noun
plural noun: graven images

1. a carved idol or representation of a god used as an object of worship.

So I don't think words carved into stone qualifies unless of course one worships the stone the words are carved into. As far as I know though there was no kneeling before or genuflecting to the Georgia Guidestones. Just roughly 20K tourists per year coming out to see and take pictures of the oddity that it was.

BobChronic6505

i think the thing that weirds out everybody was that it was financed by some mysterious unknown person, the shit is supposed to be super expensive, out in the middle of nowhere georgia, with these 'new world order' ideological commandments, shit like a new universal language and a new universal world court, and population control written on it. i used to be into all that conspiracy shit. i dont think this thing is ''satanic'' but its definitely wierd as fuck

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I read 1/2 million bucks to build at the time, and ted turner. Stuff like getting rid of most of the population kinda preaching, for the earth (and elites) of course.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Time to reconstruct.
1657455130330.png

HempKat

Veteran
i think the thing that weirds out everybody was that it was financed by some mysterious unknown person, the shit is supposed to be super expensive, out in the middle of nowhere georgia, with these 'new world order' ideological commandments, shit like a new universal language and a new universal world court, and population control written on it. i used to be into all that conspiracy shit. i dont think this thing is ''satanic'' but its definitely wierd as fuck
There is an interesting back story to the price of it. When the person who commissioned the job approached the company he wanted to hire for the job the person he spoke to about doing the work thought he was kind of crazy and decided to quote a price way higher then the job was worth at the time (this was back in the late 1970's). So he quoted a price that was several times higher then anything the company had ever charged for anything they had ever done in the past (the final cost was over $100,000 which today would be worth close to $400,000). He felt that the high price would scare the person commissioning the job off. Much to his surprise though when he quoted the price the person commissioning the job accepted it. The location that was chosen was picked because there was a large quantity of local granite that was available (granite was what the structure was made of). The instructions on it only seem weird if you think of it in terms of trying to convert the world as it is over to match the instructions. The thing is the whole project was conceived and planned by a group that considered themselves a small group of loyal Christian Americans. They believed that there was going to be an upcoming social, nuclear, or economic calamity that would wipe out most of the human population and therefore the instructions were meant to be a guideline for how to rebuild society in a way that would be much more sustainable in the future. It was also written in 8 different languages that represented most of the world's population because they had know way to know who would survive and so they wanted to be sure someone would be able to read and understand it. It also served as a compass, clock and calendar (like Stonehenge which was the inspiration for it). The reason being that if the world was so badly reduced then much knowledge would be lost. So when you think of it only being used at a future point when mankind is brought to the edge of extinction the instructions make a lot of sense.

BobChronic6505

@HempKat this reminds me of something called plausible deniability. Sure it works when we try to push the new world order globalist agenda on it. But it also works when we say, oh its merely a monument, or oh it's an innocent statue. How could a statue be evil?

So What I'm trying to say is that it works both ways. Theres duality. Like the black and white tiles on a chess board, or the floors of a free masons hall, or the conference room of the bilderberg group.....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If they are/were "loyal Christian Americans", then they aren't/weren't Satanists.

I think it's possible that the original group that funded it is the same that blew it up.

They could have abandoned the hope of humanity keeping our population in check in light of the recent SCOTUS ruling.

Latest posts

Latest posts