What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Ghozt

So, what was your previous moniker here before you decided to change your name so you could enter this thread and be such a pompous, disconnected, incongruent asshole? Or maybe it was your endearing and demented being that caused you to be banned previously? Just curious.
Just pure curiosity, How many times have you been boosted?

moose eater

Is this supposed to be directed at me? I don't profess to be christian, some of you own biases toward Christianity perhaps?
You asked what pop had against Christianity, but maybe you've forgotten that, like when you claimed no links of any proof had been provided. Or claiming that you'd made no mention in the thread to some sort of god to which others must apparently adhere, then you were corrected about having done so.

Does your memory plague you often in such ways?.

Last edited:

moose eater

Just pure curiosity, How many times have you been boosted?
Most of your insinuations and claims rest in a quagmire of bullshit, so to pretend you had no point to make other than curiosity is simply more of your dishonesty. Play those bullshit games with some other programmed youngster like yourself.

Ghozt

Most of your insinuations and claims rest in a quagmire of bullshit, so to pretend you had no point to make other than curiosity is simply more of your dishonesty. Play those bullshit games with some other programmed youngster like yourself.
Do you know who John Money is?

Ghozt

LOL humor me. How many times you been boosted?

moose eater

There is no period of time that makes man made ideology truth, as with biological gender
The studies concerning intersex and same-sex relations are not ideology, they are statistically gathered facts. even when they make you uncomfortable.

Your beliefs denying what is clearly a matter of fact, well, that's where ideology apparently enters into this. And when facts can decimate your ideology, you might consider buying a new one.

Ghozt

The studies concerning intersex and same-sex relations are not ideology, they are statistically gathered facts. even when they make you uncomfortable.

Your beliefs denying what is clearly a matter of fact, well, that's where ideology apparently enters into this. And when facts can decimate your ideology, you might consider buying a new one.
What do the studies of intersex and same sex relations have to do with a human psyche having control over biological gender? A man can not decide to be woman simply because he feels to be. Here is a great one for people like you. What is a women?

moose eater

What do the studies of intersex and same sex relations have to do with a human psyche having control over biological gender? A man can not decide to be woman simply because he feels to be. Here is a great one for people like you. What is a women?
If you really want answers about the concept of female and male being more than simply a matter of genitalia, and the hormones and other factors at play, then I suggest you do some reading from credible sources.. Reading that, thus far, you've obviously avoided taking any meaningful part in, likely so you can preserve your patronizing and misguided biases.

If you want a real course, I'm going to charge you, and I'm not cheap. Especially when dealing with people who perpetuate such narrow ignorance, and whose existence I personally find offensive.

moose eater

ill give it to @Ghozt he stick to his guns!
/pro tip buddy, never double down on stupid

no likes, just skunks!
🦨 🦨
Wow, pop!! I'm hurt... OK, I'm over it.

I realize that training non-lab mice to use intelligence in problem solving is a difficult prospect, but obviously I'm an internal optimist, cloaked in realism with a dash of pessimism and a dump truck load of resentment for Archie Bunker types where any of our species coming to a place of actual understanding or wisdom is concerned.

Until then, it's a target rich environment filled with redeck fundamentalists and nationalists in serious need of a tune-up. And those of us on our way off the planet don't have too much invested in decorum when dealing with bigoted assholes.

I seldom receive congeniality awards anyway (blame my folks and 1970s America; I do), but it's all good.
When I worked in mental health they paid me well, and some of that was for diplomatic and warm presentations. They're not paying me anymore.

Edit: I did think that my "some of my best friends are mammals" comment was pretty good, though, if I do say so, myself.

Hiddenjems

chaya raichik is a terrorist. can't wait til she's sued and/or held accountable.

So how do you know who is calling in the threats? It could easily be a mixed up alphabet person lashing out on them for looking like the may unbend the knee.

I’m pretty sure the people doing genital mutilation on kids are jthe actual terrorists.

People can only live a fantasy existence for so long before real objective truth has to be found again.

Maybe Putin will employ a nuclear strike and suddenly cataloging a thousand fake genders isn’t so important.

Latest posts

Latest posts