What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
"I'm gonna roll up these other women and smoke 'em!!!"

I got no skin in the game, people can do whatever they want, but south park is always funny...

If Matt and Trey were running to be the figure heads of the USA…I’d actually become a voter. Time and time again…they have the most accurate assessments on the how our culture/society actually operates. It’s pure comedy.

Go Strong Woman!!

St. Phatty

There was a She-He who went to the gym I go to.

Then sometimes sat in the hot tub same time I did.

Named "Merie".

Merie swam sometimes and parked in the Handicapped spot.

Now, haven't seen Merie for about a year.

There's DEFINITELY something about Merie.

Merie has a Dick AND Breasts, and it makes the women uncomfortable when Merie goes in the Women's Locker Room.

I can't think of anything more isolating than a She-He situation.

Even more isolating than a drinker who drinks alone.

I think if you're going to be a She-he it helps to live somewhere where there are a lot of she-he's, e.g. SF or Oakland.

audiohi

Veteran
There was a She-He who went to the gym I go to.

Then sometimes sat in the hot tub same time I did.

Named "Merie".

Merie swam sometimes and parked in the Handicapped spot.

Now, haven't seen Merie for about a year.

There's DEFINITELY something about Merie.

Merie has a Dick AND Breasts, and it makes the women uncomfortable when Merie goes in the Women's Locker Room.

I can't think of anything more isolating than a She-He situation.

Even more isolating than a drinker who drinks alone.

I think if you're going to be a She-he it helps to live somewhere where there are a lot of she-he's, e.g. SF or Oakland.

Are you uncomfortable seeing dicks or breasts in the gym?

323ea1ba-dd40-4207-99db-c1cba8532abc_text.gif

h.h.

Veteran
In a free society. Clothing should be optional. Used for health reasons only. It’s not a problem, except we choose to make it a problem. After awhile, everybody quits looking.

h.h.

Veteran
In a free society. Clothing should be optional. Used for health reasons only. It’s not a problem, except we choose to make it a problem. After awhile, everybody quits looking.
I don’t go to the gym. Sweaty people.

St. Phatty

Guys obviously have a "thing" for staring at women's breasts.

What may be an inconvenience for women - having these big heavy sacks of fluid flopping around your chest area - guys find that to be a Drishti - the thing you focus on when you're doing Yoga.

But I have a hunch that women also stare at men's chests, SOMETIMES.

But how do women feel about Moobs ? (the non-Transgender kind)

CONCLUSION: Exercise at least every other day, to keep your Man's Chest from turning into a Moob Chest.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Please tell us why we keep hearing about men transitioning and using the women's locker room but NO reports of women transitioning and using the mens locker??:sneaky:

........... and, would/do men put up with it? :biggrin:

h.h.

Veteran
Please tell us why we keep hearing about men transitioning and using the women's locker room but NO reports of women transitioning and using the mens locker??:sneaky:

........... and, would/do men put up with it? :biggrin:
Because it gets you upset. Try not to pay attention.
I don’t want to put up with other men. Again I don’t go. I have a home gym. I’d run first. Hike anything but…That’s a teenager thing. Same sex showers. Talk about influencing the youth. Playing football for the coach. Where’s the outrage?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Because it gets you upset. Try not to pay attention.
I don’t want to put up with other men. Again I don’t go. I have a home gym. I’d run first. Hike anything but…That’s a teenager thing. Same sex showers. Talk about influencing the youth. Playing football for the coach. Where’s the outrage?
Yup, it gets you upset. :shucks:

When I was a teenager, I went to an all girls high school and after gym class we all had to take a naked shower together in a large open shower room.

Coincidently, it was the Dike gym teacher's job to observe us getting undressed and showering, making sure we lathered up and washed everywhere, while she watched us, theres was no escaping it!

So, we all know what that was really all about and why even the most remote, undiscovered tribal member in Brazil wears a loin cloth, at least.

.......... it's what distinguishes us from animals. :sneaky:

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Yup, it gets you upset. :shucks:

When I was a teenager, I went to an all girls high school and after gym class we all had to take a naked shower together in a large open shower room.

Coincidently, it was the Dike gym teacher's job to observe us getting undressed and showering, making sure we lathered up and washed everywhere, while she watched us, theres was no escaping it!

So, we all know what that was really all about and why even the most remote, undiscovered tribal member in Brazil wears a loin cloth, at least.

.......... it's what distinguishes us from animals. :sneaky:
I graduated High School in ‘84. I don’t know how it is now…but back then it was pretty much a standard that the girl’s gym teachers were bull dikes. There were two of them at my school running that side of the program.

One of my girlfriends back then had her period…so she told one of the teachers she couldn’t take pool class. The teacher told her to pull down her pants so she could check to see if her period was valid. My girlfriend was like no way.

When I look back on all the shit we were exposed to as kids…and how we mostly just laughed it off…

In the 7th grade I had a male social studies teacher throttle me by the throat up against a wall…slam me 2 or 3 times. Fully acceptable…no grievance filed. All because I made a smart ass comment…to this bitter little bald middle aged man. Snapped him. Then back into the classroom for more social education. Yes yes…hum…let’s study the judicial system now.

That incident occurred right about the time Pink Floyd’s The Wall came out 😂…..kind of fitting. Definitely helped mold my understanding of what the public school system was really all about. Nothing like getting physically throttled in a choke to set you straight.