What's new

Canni-soda anyone?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Colorado must have it going on, bringing out the first beverage to give you the munchies.

http://dixieelixirs.com/

not a plug for them, as I live in an alternate location, but thought this newsworthy. I think it is brilliant, btw.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
friend of mine tried one, said it's taste was "unappealing" more research needed.

smokefrogg

Veteran
some other company from colorado was saying they're the first last year as well

over here in california one i really like that i've seen around several places was called "lazy lemonade", great stuff

Momerath

Yeah we've had these in cali for quite some time actually. I remember first seeing them about 3 or 4 years ago down in so cal (wont say what club, I'm sure they know who they are :)) and they were so-so.

Recently I've been frequenting a club up north that carries quite a large selection, and most of em arent half bad.

My fav is the Cherry Lemon Headband...or Pineapple Wreck. Yum!

I personally read somewhere that they were a bit pricey per dose compared to other similar vehicles of ingestion like say, brownies or cookies.

Dkgrower

Veteran
High High, i agree that most ganja soda taste horribel and at a higer price that other soft drinks most fade away in my forest some after been released.

With that in mind a friend and me tryed to develop a ganja based Soda made from industrial hemp, the only legal option.
We when to a company that makes essens and they help us, i rember that the flavor with some lime and lemon was the best among many diff flavors. Also we added fine sugar to make small bubbels.

We did create a very tasty soft drink but the labeling and production cost was to high and we newer got any further.

but it was fun and good learning exp.

Bom shiva