What's new

California will Vote on Recreational Pot in Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

corky1968

Veteran
It's this $$$ thing that is causing all the problems.

The Government saw how much $$ there is to be made by grower greed and now wants their cut on top of the taxes they already collect.

Nobody should be allowed to sell only grow. This Gold Rush mentality is what's causing 95+% of all the problems now.

Wendull C.

Veteran
It's this $$$ thing that is causing all the problems.

The Government saw how much $$ there is to be made by grower greed and now wants their cut on top of the taxes they already collect.

Nobody should be allowed to sell only grow. This Gold Rush mentality is what's causing 95+% of all the problems now.

If no one vended their extra meds how in the fuck would most patients get their relief?
Who are you to say what others can do if within legal borders?

I grow for people who don't have the time or inclination to grow their own meds, let alone they have no experience in doing so. With out growers most people would still be suffering or smoking brick weed supplied by some fuck who had seven heads cut off last week.

You and your ilk befuddle me, but hey I'm dull and simple.

Maybe they can kick my door in again fuck up my dog and take my shit again because that is what is coming if this law passes tonight, all you have to do is have an extra plant.

iBogart

Veteran
Nope, the 20-40% tax will negate the price drop...

Black Market will thrive even more, just like Washington and Colorado...

Sure their are $100-200 ounces in Colorado and Washington, but its not bud you would not enjoy...

Ive seen enough legal Washington pot to get a real feel of the quality, I Run better trim the their legal bud....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pot growers paying millions for greenhouses in Salinas valley:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...107-story.html
[/FONT]

corky1968

Veteran
If no one vended their extra meds how in the fuck would most patients get their relief?
Who are you to say what others can do if within legal borders?

I grow for people who don't have the time or inclination to grow their own meds, let alone they have no experience in doing so. With out growers most people would still be suffering or smoking brick weed supplied by some fuck who had seven heads cut off last week.

You and your ilk befuddle me, but hey I'm dull and simple.

Maybe they can kick my door in again fuck up my dog and take my shit again because that is what is coming if this law passes tonight, all you have to do is have an extra plant.

If you can't grow, are too lazy to grow,etc. Then you can buy it from a pharmaceutical company.

So what's next for you? Are you going to approach the law makers with a proposition like:

"I want to grow opium poppies to supply the World with morphine?"

Did you ever think for a minute that if it wasn't for this money thing that
maybe. Just maybe, the Government would have let people grow by now?

Kind of like home brewing?

Wendull C.

Veteran
Home brewing? What about distillation? You still allowed to do that? No I forgot the government wants their tax money.

What's next for me? I am a white collar professional. Funny the assuming going on with you. When you assume you make an ass out of you and me. I also grow decent amounts of weed to help my friends and those in need of an alternative to their morphine and OxyContin. I grew long before it was legal and you had to buy high bay fixtures from a supply house or wire your own ballasts.

Go look up Harry Anslinger and tell me federal laws have a damn thing to do with money, ever hear of reefer madness. The money grab today is from state legalization and regulation not federal.

There is zero support in the senate, house of representatives, or white house to legalize herb nation wide. Zero. There is too many jobs at stake in the prison industrial complex. Even if it was brought to the senate floor conservatives would filibuster anyway. Maybe by 2050.

So people who have needs can buy generic herb from the same fuck poisoning us with opiates, blood pressure meds ect. ad nosium. You are fucking pathetic and as deep as toilet bowl.

Never mind that pharmaceutical companies won't even touch cannabis until it is removed from schedule 1.

But like I said we should all just trust the people who have criminalized, demonized, and targeted us who have brought the industry to this point. They won't raid your house in the middle of the night, point guns at your children, maybe not shoot your dog or drag your wife out of the shower.

Oh wait that's exactly what they are going to do if this passes and you happen to be out of compliance.

Please tell me you at least live in commufornia?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How did you guys know I live in my mom's basement?

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

:woohoo::dance013::yay::party::whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.