BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Before transplant into field.....

before transplant.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I just discovered a stack of BOG packs from a long time ago in my fridge.
Two sour bubble packs were there, This definitely makes me want to pop one of them.
Anything specific to hunt for ?
??? That’s awesome man. What year are they from you think?

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I mever
Dinosaurs are sb1/sb2...sb3 is awesome too but if you want the kushykush clone the dinosaurs
I never got to try the old bx1/2. But the bx3 is the best weed ive ever had to this day and definitely contains dino leaves.

Thats why im so excited about this plant ive got. Definitely showing many special bx3 characteristics. Sour, faster veg, dino leaves. Very similar leaves to pk4.

This one stands out from the rest. It’s one of those plants that you cant take your eyes off. Just has that thing ya know?

Not another like her. And shes showing everything im looking for.

Last edited:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I'ma throw down all my seeds like a straight up pimp
If this girl ends up being a girl I’m definitely s1ing her. And you’re welcome to a fistful depending how many I get. Selfing can have some iffy pollen rates so well see.

Also going to be selecting a couple males from this round.

And my buddy wants me to open pollenate a pack of PKs f2s which has me even more excited than this somehow. So lots of big things to come. Fingers crossed 😎

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I had to have gotten this in the 00s. I know I got them around the time I got married in 09 I think.
I have lifesaver going now and blue moon rocks going , I’ll pop a pack of sour bubble tonight.
Dude… that is some special stuff you got there. Do you have a pack pic? I can help ya out with a rough estimate on the year.

I hope you plan to make some f2s or atleast keep a mom. If not send her my way ill add her to my line work 😂.

whiteberrieS

Laminar Flow
Veteran
I mever

I never got to try the old bx1/2. But the bx3 is the best weed ive ever had to this day and definitely contains dino leaves.

Thats why im so excited about this plant ive got. Definitely showing many special bx3 characteristics. Sour, faster veg, dino leaves. Very similar leaves to pk4.

This one stands out from the rest. It’s one of those plants that you cant take your eyes off. Just has that thing ya know?

Not another like her. And shes showing everything im looking for.
I like the ones that look jurrassic

Latest posts

Latest posts