What's new

Banks are reporting ‘suspicious activity’

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Banks are the biggest legal crooks in the world in my books. They don't like me because I never overdraft and never get loans. I keep my books balanced without fees. As far as guns go they only have power if they know about your gun purchases. Never use a check to buy a gun only cash and buy from a person instead of a gun dealer. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You may be right about digital ID and digital currency nonsense Put your cash in silver, platinum, rhodium, palladium and gold. Back in 2010 you could get an oz of rhodium for $850 an oz now, it costs $14,010 an oz. Same date gold was $650 now its $1800 an oz. palladium was $200 an oz, now its $2000 an oz.

Today silver is only $22 an oz right now. Since solar panels and new batteries and electronic industries are growing like crazy the price will shoot to the top of the charts due to world demand. If you are young and have extra cash, putting it in silver will be a super good investment. Because silver could hit $600 an oz. due to demand. 😎

goingrey

Today silver is only $22 an oz right now. Since solar panels and new batteries and electronic industries are growing like crazy the price will shoot to the top of the charts due to world demand. If you are young and have extra cash, putting it in silver will be a super good investment. Because silver could hit $600 an oz. due to demand. 😎
And if it doesn't you can use the silver to make fem seeds. :D

420PyRoS

You may be right about digital ID and digital currency nonsense Put your cash in silver, platinum, rhodium, palladium and gold. Back in 2010 you could get an oz of rhodium for $850 an oz now, it costs $14,010 an oz. Same date gold was $650 now its $1800 an oz. palladium was $200 an oz, now its $2000 an oz.

I've been buying a few silver 10oz bars here and there. Some coins also.

I didn't really do it for the reasons I mentioned above in my post, but just something to pass on to my kids I guess. I think I'm doing alright, just want to make sure they are OK later on too.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Silver has been my most disappointing investment in terms of reality vs expectations. But unlike the fools that invested in crypto, and kept their money at FTX, I can still stub my toe and trip over my phyzz stash. I watched BTC match and exceed the price of gold, but this tortuous still thinks there will be rewards at the finish line. If I had bought BTC instead…..

I am not doing very well with the seed investments either, but sure glad I have them. They can’t stop a seed.

mexweed

Veteran
if you have a bank/debit account you can log into and it can show your "spending analysis" and things like that, and same email used for social media etc, there is already a digital ID, online debit transactions are digital currency

Tynehead Tom

the hell with the silver..... I'm buying guns and ammo..... and paying cash LOL
in 1995 I purchased 2 skids of chinese surplus 7.62 x 39. The crate price worked out to 49.00 per crate with 2 spam cans of 600 rnds per crate. Today that ammo is selling for 500.00 per crate so i have been selling it off for cash and buying newer production non corrosive crates and not losing any money by doing it.

when the shit truly hits the fan and society begins to crumble ..... precious metals are heavy.... and so is ammo. can you guess which one I'll be making sure doesn't get left behind when all hell breaks loose LOL

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I went through a guns n ammo buying phase before the 2020 American election. This time it was compact carry pistols and 9mm ammo. The price of all ammo has gone nuts.

X15

The trick @Creeperpark is finding a reputable source for silver. Unfortunately the market is being flooded with not so valuable silver. It has been the case and will be the case, but I agree with you… if you have 20k sitting around drop it in silver and dig a hole somewhere. Just don’t smoke a fat one while you do the last step lol.

420PyRoS

The trick @Creeperpark is finding a reputable source for silver. Unfortunately the market is being flooded with not so valuable silver. It has been the case and will be the case, but I agree with you… if you have 20k sitting around drop it in silver and dig a hole somewhere. Just don’t smoke a fat one while you do the last step lol.
I actually can't find the bars I bought after I went looking yesterday.

Definitely don't smoke a fat joint hahaha 😂

I grabbed my bars from First Majestic.
https://store.firstmajestic.com/

• Haha
Reactions: X15

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Do not actually bury silver. It will tarnish. A coin dealer told me about a couple monster boxes of silver coins a guy had buried. The value had dropped a bunch after they all turned black.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just dont bury silver or guns. I get a kick every time someone in England uses a metal detector and finds old caches of coins some rich dude buried. Still happens.

Reactions: X15

Latest posts

Latest posts