• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn’t matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my last outdoor run I ran gg4 nd I found a seed I been thinking of working it but i don’t know if it would be worth the time I know Chemdawg was a bag seed that revolutionized the community but I’m not sure if the seed I got out off my gg4 is worth working I’m a new grower only got 2 yrs under my belt with no breeding knowledge beside my mentor nd DJ Short book of botany.
Running a poll let me know if you think I should work it or message me with suggestions or breeding knowledge please nd thank you

Attachments

• F84479ED-4CC6-4A5F-988B-DA135F490FC2.jpeg
    F84479ED-4CC6-4A5F-988B-DA135F490FC2.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 19C2AD55-022F-47CD-AD72-E9F5E8FEC5B8.jpeg
    19C2AD55-022F-47CD-AD72-E9F5E8FEC5B8.jpeg
    596.4 KB · Views: 30

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
In my last outdoor run I ran gg4 nd I found a seed I been thinking of working it but i don’t know if it would be worth the time I know Chemdawg was a bag seed that revolutionized the community but I’m not sure if the seed I got out off my gg4 is worth working I’m a new grower only got 2 yrs under my belt with no breeding knowledge beside my mentor nd DJ Short book of botany.
Running a poll let me know if you think I should work it or message me with suggestions or breeding knowledge please nd thank you
You never know until you grow it. I have found diamonds in bag seed.

albertgriffiths

I'd say grow it if you want, but in a small container and checking for balls/bananas regularly so you don't ruin the rest of your crop if she herms badly.

(if it's a small container, you won't care too much about ditching it if things turn bad)

And I wouldn't breed with it unless it is absolutely exceptional.

But yeah, it might be good smoke!