What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
Ross Perot or bust!!
I know who I'm voting for.
1689762389289.png

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Since Rob nominated his dog, I'm going to nominate my cats for Pres and VP. Bran/Arya 2024!

Yes, their named after the Stark kids. It was the books, not the show.

another candidate throws their hat in the ring!
bran/arya sound like good cats

whats the name of your dog rob? we need to get his face out there and select a vp
/can i nominate snoopy from the peanuts? a decorated war veteran and plying ace, plus just an all around nice guy

this could get good

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i was gonna nominate my calico cat until i made the bed and found her nasty-ass wet hairball she left me overnight. after several hours of thought (plus lunch) i'd like to nominate the groundhog living out back under my shed...almost never see it, never hear it, and the only damage it has ever done was eat one of my tomato plants last summer...Whistlepig for President!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you know, there has got to be someone out there with some old boards that they don't need/ride anymore. why not take a few out there and anchor them in the area the thief hangs out in? give him his own boards to sun on. can't hurt to try...;)

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
too bad bill clinton can't run again...bill/monica 2024!

i mean what's a little blowjob and cigar bang these days,nothing really...and we know monica has experiance working under bill...and as a bonus it would really piss off hillary
Why on earth would you want to bring back the person responsible for the complete deregulation of Wall Street and was the father of the 2008 financial crash?

Anybody with the last name Clinton is a Hard Fucking No from me, dawg.

Latest posts

Latest posts