What's new

1st Order! Sour 60 & New Purple Power

Hey everyone, I just ordered beans for the first time from the boo. I hope to get them soon! Anybody with advice or experience with these strains, I would love to hear from.

Cali_Boss

hey West Coast. im planning on doing some outdoor sour 60 plants of my own this summer in cali. should be great to see how they fare in the first outdoor grow season they've been on the market.

we should stay in contact and document how our grows do for future AF growers. cant wait! :) props to mdanzig for the genetics, they sound promising.

hey West Coast. im planning on doing some outdoor sour 60 plants of my own this summer in cali. should be great to see how they fare in the first outdoor grow season they've been on the market.

we should stay in contact and document how our grows do for future AF growers. cant wait! :) props to mdanzig for the genetics, they sound promising.

Sure thing boss, I think that's a great idea. I always document everything I do with photographs and detailed notes. I'll be sure to start a thread! :kissass::watchplant::joint::smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts