What's new

Who is doing out doors next summer

Cmoon

Looking great, is that GORILLA COOKIE or FIGHTING GORILLAZ? I noticed the pictures are the same on seedbay??

That ones the fighting Gorillaz.

The Cookies sheltering with the Maz

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

RudeDog

Veteran
One cycle of the moon...

Auto Lemonade OG

Auto Amnesia

Auto Sour D, not growing upwards too much.

Fast Diesels in the round pots, Guerrilla Golds in the square, couple more Golds have sprouted and I have put three more beans in to jiffy pellets.

The autos will get a feeding of Biobizz next watering.

Need the sunshine back.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Your right about needing the sunshine back... My second try after I got ripped is going so slow, got a purple Maroc and a Super#61 at just past the first true leaves in 10 days, a early grape at 3days since it broke the surface and a Patriot Med still waiting to germ (been through half a 12 pack trying to get a patriot med to grow). I've got an auto amnessia on stand by if this pat med fails.

RudeDog

Veteran
Greenhouse Autos

Greenhouse Autos

Pleased with all of these even if the SD is half the size. Starting to smell dankish in there now. 47 days we're at.

Auto Lemonade OG flowering up nicely.
picture.php

picture.php

Auto Amnesia, massive leaves and a real healthy looking plant starting to flower.
picture.php

Auto Sour Diesel, strange looking plant but I reckon she's the one smelling dank. Grew an ECSD clone in a greenhouse years ago and the nose here is similar. Lovely stuff.
picture.php

The two big girls are probably a metre tall which is ideal for greenhouse the size I have. All have had a feed with Bio Bizz and a dose of Plant Magic 13/14.

Hoping these will be done by the end of August,

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sunshine returning this week :woohoo:
Auto gelato fms at day 32 yesterday - drenched them in miracle grow last night then bug clear today as I noticed a couple of blackfly

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Finally got round to taking some pics of our patch..

Group shot of the whole bit
picture.php

So that’s 20 plants of DFG, Fast Diesel, Erdpurt x PCK, Auto Malawi and Fast Sativa x Skunk#1

I’ve got more individual shots that I’ll post some other time. All are doing well :)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
First up, Ace Auto Malawi, just starting to flower. We have four of these.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DFG - I think five of these
picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Then the Fast Diesels
picture.php

The Erdpurt x PCK, 2 of these (smell amazing)
picture.php

We also have have 5 (I think) of the Early Sativa x Skunk1 but I didn’t get any shots. I was rushed yesterday but everything looks absolutely amazing.

Really happy with how it’s gone so far. Prepping the site took a while but looks to be paying off.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Some pictures from a few days ago, looking nice.
Been thinking of just doing a couple of early photoperiod next year instead of auto.

Auto gelato fms

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Looking great in here guys , few RealGorillaSeeds going on:tiphat:

I really need to read around the forum more lol

Looking superb though ..

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking great in here guys , few RealGorillaSeeds going on:tiphat:

I really need to read around the forum more lol

Looking superb though ..

Will be doing a few real gorilla next Year- just got to decide what’s earliest and stockiest :tiphat: