What's new

Whats your favourite DAB radio station?

Hubbleman

Veteran
Theres more than 50 digital radio stations in UK.

I used to listen to Kiss fm. But it steadily got worse and worse. First they used to play good music but every friday and saturday night they would play crappy boring plain house music. So i though i just listenn it other days.. yesrday was tuesday night and all i hear is boring ass rap/rnb song after song.

I need to find another station

madalasatori

Veteran
Centreforce for banging house, Friday and Saturday, rare groove etc on Sunday. It kept me going through lockdown on the farm

Cloneman

Veteran
BBC radio 6 music, varied stuff.

Tom Ravenscroft (John Peel's son), Iggy Pop, Giles Peterson etc.

Cloneman

Veteran
Something is not right about media channels including radio stations. Poor advertising choices and some stuff on repeat impossible for anyone to listen to. Once a week there may be a show worth listening to. A station you may find quality content worthy of saving for a podcast. Most of the time what seems 999,000/1,000,000 (ppm) it is noise playing not good at all like the same person with diamond commercials and mattresses.

Thats why we are talking about our fav DAB radio station here in the UK, without that stuff.

BBC radio 6 music, varied stuff.

Tom Ravenscroft (John Peel's son), Iggy Pop, Giles Peterson etc.

NO ads just music.
Last night i was listening to Craig Charles funk and soul show, whilst watching the Man U v Man C match which made it entertaining as the game was so f'kin boring..

Got to watch all this sport as i got a new Shield android box, added a subscription for £80 a year, get everything sky, BT,etc. What a result (thats a sports term)

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I don't have dab, but did find Kisstory alright. It's Kiss, but nothing bang up to date. So maybe what you have been missing