What's new

Whats Amsterdam like these days?

Hubbleman

Veteran
Last time i visited - 2006

Long time ago.

Whats it like now? Im planning a visit.

Weed grade still good? Cool clubs? How easy to find E?

madalasatori

Veteran
Expensive, most of the stuff in the coffee shops is outdoor Spanish stuff by the looks of it last time I went

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
It's not as edgy as it was. Gone are the pssst guys on the bridges, and in the alleys. You can feel the strip is full of tourists now, and everything is legal. You can usually find something in centrum? the black&white place to the left as you leave the station. A couple of canals to the right is Barnies who upholds his reputation. Grey Area is a little further down. Original Dampkring. Katsu, who may actually post here. Bluebird is still going strong. They're the better outlets for tourists. You will find locals in Katsu and Dampkring and centrum. De Wallen is generally lacking though. Pumping out crap to tourists that don't know better.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Ill put my uk next to anything grown anywhere but with that in mind dam never really changes...

My guys just got back last weekend and its always the same old stories about the weed but it was the moonrocks and super lemon haze rosin coming in as worth remembering and the sfvog flowers which is the most make your teeth itch gums zing smack you in the face lemons and i do rate her period.. obviously still get the americans to take the piss out of aswell they seem to like dam..

Most other people are doing the barcelona ting... similiar to dam but you need car hire and you get the beach and also the great scenery...

Both worth experiencing though imho...

Did you manage to go to Amsterdam?

Did you manage to go to Amsterdam?

How was the visit to 'Dam, enjoyed it since 2006? I can't wait to reopen the world after covid, need to to visit 'Dam too :)