What's new

The Prophet at the Gardens of Jah

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Apart from sickness those are the hardest times for me. The dry ones ;)
But today is not the case and i´ve started my day by burning some of this
picture.php

picture.php

May God be praised for this.

paulo73

Veteran
Couldn´t have done it without you my friend.
We need to sit together and taste the fruits ;)

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks to all

Thanks to all

looks awesome paulo!

Truly beautiful there in the Garden of Jah.

jam up job paulo!!
those flowers are top notch!

All of you are too kind. Praised be given to the plants not to the gardener:biggrin:
I had some issues with two of my Prophet phenos and they´re not good enough to keep by now i got #1 and #2 running strong.
Here´s a shot from #2
picture.php

Sorry for the smoky atmosphere :biggrin:
I´m waiting for a friend to pay me a visit to open the jar with a few cured buds. When the time comes i will post out views on the subject. Happy Saturday to all by the way:blowbubbles:

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there guys.

Hi there guys.

Beautiflly done there sir. Truly blessed!

Thanks brother, you are too kind:thank you:

paulo what kind of issues did you have with those two prophet phenos? pests? vigor?

No, none of that. Sadly i´m yet tuning up my set-up and fiddling around with my nutes scheme and The Prophets seemed not to cope very well with the induced stress and from my 4 phenos, 2 showed up to be too unstable to keep. Many male nanas since the 2nd week of flower so i ended up culling both phenos.
I´ve kept another two because i like this herb and my guess is that i had some responsibility on this one.
Couple of pics from #1 and #2 taken a couple of days ago
picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for the lights on

onelung09

thats what happened to all mine fucking she males carried them thru tho and it was great smoke but so herman monster mfers but some fire after 264 balls were picked off thru the run lol he replaced my pack with some ultra sonjas but they got stolen the pack of beans that is but the prophet was some frost bite nuggetry but i dont dig nut sacks

thats what happened to all mine fucking she males carried them thru tho and it was great smoke but so herman monster mfers but some fire after 264 balls were picked off thru the run lol he replaced my pack with some ultra sonjas but they got stolen the pack of beans that is but the prophet was some frost bite nuggetry but i dont dig nut sacks

Fuck! Don't like the sound of that!

paulo73

Veteran
Not the best morning

Not the best morning

I´m having similar issues and not enjoying it all.

Fuck! Don't like the sound of that!

Who would? :moon:

the garden of Jah is wonderful!!!!!

Thanks buddy but it´s a bit too crowded at the moment...we can even say wonderfully crowded.

I had the usual early waking to tend my babies. I already got the problematic ones on easy access places so even yet half asleep i couldn´t avoid noticing a whole new batch of male nanas coming through on #1
picture.php

picture.php

Enough is enough so she was thrown out of my flowering room.
She was looking good enough
picture.php

picture.php

But sadly the hermie traits are of no use to me so she´ll be hanged to dry later on.
Can you see the little auto on the floor? Poor little thingy.

dread

Veteran
the hermie looks smokeable enough
give it a long cure
might be your best smoke ever

paulo73

Veteran
It´s a great smoke, that´s for sure.

It´s a great smoke, that´s for sure.

the hermie looks smokeable enough
give it a long cure
might be your best smoke ever

I love the smoke that´s for sure, sadly i´m not doing it right enough.
Couple of pics from #23 before she´s chopped
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:blowbubbles:

paulo73

Veteran
Pheno#2 is less potent but tastier. Very hard to identify taste but reminds me of my AK47#1 but with subtle hints of orange/clementine and some spices.
Very good smoke and on these occasion i put the buds on the scale. 59grs of bone dried weed on a 6,5lts pot, decent yield i guess.
Couple of shots from her yet while drying
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts