What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

imiubu

Good Morning good peoples!

Overcast, cool and humid as all get out :(
Currently @ 61 degrees and 97% humidity.
Gonna ramp up to nearly 90 today with the high humidity remaining, yuck.

Gotta get the heavy lifting done early so I can relax
in the AC later, so I do not melt in the weather :)

Before the outdoor stuffs... the gals need attending.

Hope y'all have an exceptional day.

OleReynard

A dark and dreary azz day here today.
Maybe seeing copious amounts of water, they're calling for 1 to 2 inches today another inch tonight

Tonight's supper will feature bluegill I ran down to the dock yesterday and caught a dozen.
First fresh fish of the year.
Still a bit early yet coule more weeks and fishing should be hot

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Mornin’ Folks….
taco/titty Tuesday…..
ganj on….
IMG_3482.jpeg
IMG_3481.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
I’m glad she doesn’t think they are food. She just tosses them around until I see her. I let her help me collect it and toss it over the fence. All of us on the lake tributary have problems with moles. Those with dogs that hunt them also have random holes in their yards along with the mole trails…
What do you see when you look down a Mole hole??

Molasses........

Sorry just had to.....

giggy

Morning everybody, waking up with some hurt this morn. Weather changing again feel it in my shoulders and fingers. Got a doctor visit today, other then that not much. Gotta go take a dirt bath, well that is what the water smells like right now so I use lots of cologne afterwards.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I got back from the gym a little while ago and I did some very strenuous stuff but nothing too strenuous. I get home and have lunch and I’m feeling very sluggish so I check my blood pressure and now I’m down to 113/62 I don’t know what’s triggering it but I’m getting ready to take a nap.
That's actually not too terrible if you were rested and recovered from the gym. Now if you got that score immediately after finishing your last exercise at the gym, then it would be a bit more concerning. I'm not sure if I fully understand the health issues you're facing. I feel like i became active in this thread after you explained more about what's going on. What I have picked up is that there are serious issues that even the doctors aren't sure of. So given that the most likely cause to your BP issues is connected to whatever else is going on with you. Do you have sleep apnea by any chance, of undiagnosed are you overweight and prone to snoring? I ask because sleep apnea could explain some of your complaints of waking up ired and or feeling sluggish when you shouldn't. The main reason I bring this up though is that there is a condition called Pulmonary Hypertension that is pretty difficult to diagnose. According to my heart doctor the only known test to conclusively diagnose it has to been done while doing a heart test known as an angiogram aka cardiac catherization test. Pulmonay Hypertension is closely linked perhaps even caused by sleep apnea and the way they usually treat it is to trest the sleep apnea. I'm wondering if Pulmonary hypertension could explain some of the issues you're having? It might be worth asking your doctor if he thinks that or sleep apnea fits your symptoms. If he does the most likely first step will be for him to order a sleep study. That will involve you visiting a sleep clinic and then they wire your head and body up with a bunch of EKG like sensors from which they take readings while you sleep. They usuallly have rooms furnished to feel more like a hotel room rather then a hospital room so that you can be as comfortable as possible. The only problem with it is the sensors they attach to the head. For that they use this sort of specialized glue that is water soluable so you can get rid of it with a shower. While it and the sensors are hooked to your head it hardens into these hard lump that make it a little uncomfortable for your head because you feel the lums on your head when you lay down, even when using a pillow or two. Might be worth exploring and if you have either sleep apnea and/or pulmonary hypertension the treatment is non surgical usually and just involves you using what's called a CPAP or a BiPAP while you sleep. Sometimes they also add oxygen. Do any of your self monitoring devices measure yous blood oxygen levels? If so it would be interesting to hear what those levels are for you. Normal is 95-99% if it is much lower then 95 that's a strong sign that you have sleep apnea and possibly pulmonary hypertension. Often that sluggish always tired or feeling weak feeling is a sign that not enough oxygen is getting spread thru your body by your blood.