What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

. Also based on how you worded the question you seem to have the belief that the virus that originated in the lab in Wuhan was then used to infect the wet market. That would be an incorrect assumption though. What would be more correct is that it either came solely from the wet market or solely from the lab in Wuhan, not both.

I had no assumptions about anything whatsoever. Presuming that I did would be incorrect.
What I said was half in jest, half in disgust, that this apparently man made disaster occurred.
Unfortunately, there appears a high likelihood that we will never know what exactly happened.
And that those that know, or are in the know, never talk. I want this debacle to never happen again.
Or anything like it. :mad:

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Good boy ziggy MJ and Arlo are hunting moles and turtles it’s the season. MJ is a good hunter and catches them a lot.
The little shit disappeared for about 10 minutes and after looking around the neighborhood, he was back in my yard looking guilty, like he killed something. I thought it was a baby rabbit(since one of my cats is very good at cleaning out a warren but I was a bit happy that it was a dead rat.

oldmaninbc

These days I use natural gas since we have a nice connection for it on our porch. I dig campfire tho 😁
No worries about running out of propane, that's good. I recall a Christmas several years ago and the power went out Christmas morning for 2-3 days for many. People were grateful for their BBQ.

I love campfire cooked food, it's a cooking experience all unto itself.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240520_171736_6.jpg

Food tastes better to me when eaten by hand outside especially a steak........

Latest posts

Latest posts