What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Just got a call from the people that operate my pacemaker - telling me that some wire is in the wrong chamber - so I will have to go back into hospital - to get it fixed - I've told them to come and get me then - pick me up in an ambulance - because my wife is at work on her 2nd busiest day of the week - and the kids will be coming home from school in about half an hour - hungry -

They know about this because they can communicate with my pacemaker via this Medtronic 24969 device sent to me the other day - and now plugged in and giving them data on my heart ❤️ - oh what a palava - got a call back - no ambulance available - so will have to make my way with my kids by my side up there on the train -
Unbelievable. I saw a bar graph this morning showing ‘medical errors’ are the #3 killer of Americans. Seems to me your surgeon needs to take remedial biology instruction. I hope they get you sorted out quickly, GN.

Africanna

Just got a call from the people that operate my pacemaker - telling me that some wire is in the wrong chamber - so I will have to go back into hospital - to get it fixed - I've told them to come and get me then - pick me up in an ambulance - because my wife is at work on her 2nd busiest day of the week - and the kids will be coming home from school in about half an hour - hungry -

They know about this because they can communicate with my pacemaker via this Medtronic 24969 device sent to me the other day - and now plugged in and giving them data on my heart ❤️ - oh what a palava - got a call back - no ambulance available - so will have to make my way with my kids by my side up there on the train -
Sounds like the healthy NHS

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
My problem with Bitcoin is it is dependent on having electricity and an internet. If/when the SHTF, I am doubtful there will be any Bitcoin. At least gold and silver are PM’s I can hold(though if the SHTF, it is not very utilitarian). Food, water and ammo will be much more valuable if things get really bad(which I know you are well aware of)…

think about it a second…if the power goes down , the odds of that being permanent are slim , the Oligarchs need electricity to retain power

second , one can store their bitcoin in a private wallet so it will not get zapped and as soon as the electricity is turned back on , one has access to thier cryptos..

but yeah I get it , fungable gold and silver in the hand

the People that do not want Bitcoin to be successful are the ones promoting the fear of loss of power to deter people from investing in Bitcoin…Bitcoin is a threat to the Bankers who are calling the shots…

Bankers = Oligarchy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sounds like the healthy NHS
Just my 14 year old boy is with me - on the train 🚆 to Waterloo currently - didn't want to bother my wife 🙃 at work - and my daughter is revising for her GCSE exams - which start next week - its only 30 minutes on the slow train from Surbiton to Waterloo - then a 10 minute walk to St Thomas's hospital - at least I've got good company - in my son 😀
2024-05-0316.12.221301095336140106491.jpg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Just my 14 year old boy is with me - on the train 🚆 to Waterloo currently - didn't want to bother my wife 🙃 at work - and my daughter is revising for her GCSE exams - which start next week - its only 30 minutes on the slow train from Surbiton to Waterloo - then a 10 minute walk to St Thomas's hospital - at least I've got good company - in my son 😀
View attachment 18996903

nice hat!

Peaky Blinders anyone?

IMG_3980.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
View attachment 18996903
As long as you're in good hands and with loved ones you'll be ok I reckon!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Well shit! Hang in there brother and we will collectively pray they get it right this time............

Last edited:

oldfogey8

think about it a second…if the power goes down , the odds of that being permanent are slim , the Oligarchs need electricity to retain power

second , one can store their bitcoin in a private wallet so it will not get zapped and as soon as the electricity is turned back on , one has access to thier cryptos..

but yeah I get it , fungable gold and silver in the hand

the People that do not want Bitcoin to be successful are the ones promoting the fear of loss of power to deter people from investing in Bitcoin…Bitcoin is a threat to the Bankers who are calling the shots…

Bankers = Oligarchy
The people who don’t want Bitcoin are also the people pushing for the CBDC. Funny how e-currency is ‘bad’ if it isn’t controlled by a central power but ‘great’ if it can be shut off for any reason the oligarchs you mentioned deem necessary,

Magu🌈

View attachment 18996903
Damn Gypsy. I am very sorry to hear that. At least your boy is with you. You are beaming with pride. 😍

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Agree. I am only getting 5%! $$$ in the bank is insured is Bitcoin? I don't need to build wealth just retain it.

You have done well and I commend you.

thanks for the Kind words

at 5% one is losing money but not as much if one only has it in cash

current rate of inflation is 3.5% up to 14+% depending upon one’s source

gold and silver is the best way to protect one’s wealth in my opinion

the return on bitcoin for one year is about 113%

like I said , why invest $1000 dollars in a one year cd for 5% ?

or a $100 dollars?

yes Bitcoin is insured

IMG_8840.png

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18996812 View attachment 18996813

Mostly clear, with rain in the afternoon predicted, starting at 42F and predicted to reach 62F.

Off to the gym this morning and then working on an article and testing the CBD/CBG gummies.

Here is an interesting statistic regarding death in the US:

View attachment 18996814
I have looked at this before in Canada, medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in Canada after heart disease and cancer.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The people who don’t want Bitcoin are also the people pushing for the CBDC. Funny how e-currency is ‘bad’ if it isn’t controlled by a central power but ‘great’ if it can be shut off for any reason the oligarchs you mentioned deem necessary,

yeah , like we aren’t already on digital currency

i pay for just about everything with credit cards , or digital currency , it is the same..we are almost there , digital currency , 100% soon

this will happen when the dollars comes to an end , which will not be suddenly , the Oligarchs do not want a financial crisis , they want to ease us out of the dollar and,into FedCoin , a smooth transition

Latest posts

Latest posts