What's new

Sweet Mimosa XL Auto and Skywalker OG Runtz XL Auto Outdoors

Vesnican

Salut folks!

This season I have returned to Sweets Seeds to test some of their new AutoFems. All presented plant are grown according to well-proven Autoflowering guide for maximum yield.

Ferts and nutes used are by Plangron: Grow, Bloom and Green Sensation and by Biobizz: Biohaven, Algamic, Root Juice and starting dose of Mycorrhiza by unspecified company.

Plants are grown outdoors. During the flowering stage, they are always moved to the greenhouse when bad weather comes including the active fan.

Vesnican

First strain presented is Sweet Mimosa XL Auto. Middle size and sturdy plants forming solid central bud. The plants 1 and 2 are classic hybrid phenos. Very reliable, medium grow care difficulty. No signs of mold nor bud rot. During mid-growing stage they seemed to be threatened by powdery mildew, but I quickly got rid of it by one spraying of Purolyt. Germination started on 28 April and harvested on 14 July. Pleasant tropical odor, but not too strong nor pungent, what I really appreciate for my stealth grow in the neighborhood.

Vesnican

Plant 1
M1plant2.jpg

M1top3.jpg

M1side2.jpg

M1side1.jpg

Last edited:

Vesnican

Plant 3 is quite rare sativish pheno. I have confirmed this with sweet officer Tommy G. This Plant is obviously more branchy, almost Xmass tree shape. Buds are leaning the fox tail structure. Again No signs of mold nor bud rot. Although the odor is still bit fruity, here I find a lot of chem and herby tones. Very pleased that the jungle sativa ancestors came up at this plant. Germination started on 28 April and is going to be harvested on 30 July.
M3plant2.jpg

M3top2.jpg

M3bud.jpg

M3bud2.jpg

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plant 3 is quite rare sativish pheno. I have confirmed this with sweet officer Tommy G. This Plant is obviously more branchy, almost Xmass tree shape. Buds are leaning the fox tail structure. Again No signs of mold nor bud rot. Although the odor is still bit fruity, here I find a lot of chem and herby tones. Very pleased that the jungle sativa ancestors came up at this plant. Germination started on 28 April and is going to be harvested on 30 July.
View attachment 18738451
View attachment 18738452
View attachment 18738453
View attachment 18738454
Looking Dandy Good Job Vesnican :good:

Vesnican

Here we go with report on Skywalker OG Runtz XL Auto grow. Germination started on 3 June and harvested on 22 Aug. They would deserve one week more, just before flushing they produced another solid layers of flowers. However, they started to smell more than safe and it could attract any kind of unwelcomed attention. Together with bad weather forecast, they went down. Easy to grow. I am usually light on ferts and they would definitely appreciate bit more nutes. Although one plant grew bit taller, overall very uniform batch. This variety seems suitable for outdoor. No signs of budrot nor powdery mildew (although PM was heavily attacking mine cucumbers nearby). On the other hand it is important to say, that they were always moved under shelter when rain or morning dew could be inlcuding active fan turned on. Skywalker OG heritage is dominant in terpenes. I am very excited for a vape test :rasta: