What's new

Super Congo

OZZ_

Veteran
Day 36 of 11/13 …. She’s got a little bit of clawing going on but nothing too bad so I’ll let her keep going and will reduce the nitrogen in the next reservoir

IMG_2104.jpeg

IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_2106.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent development after 36 of flowering @OZZ_ just slight excess of nitrogen, make a flush to lower down a bit nitrogen storage in the plant, rest of variables👌 ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well, unfortunately I have had a major mishap with the light timer. Must have accidentally pressed down some pins which caused additional 3.5 hours of light during night time. Did not notice it until severe revegging was apparant during week 7 after switch. Corrected it yesterday, but of course that put everything severely off track. I spare you the pictures, the tops don't even look like cannabis any more.

Sorry to hear about the timer @Common Sense hope they don't get totally spoiled!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Absolutely positive, uplifting and motivating smoke. I forgot how much I love this stuff and need to work another run of it into the schedule as I’m just about out of it.

So glad to hear that @Cactus Squatter 🥰 Happy to hear she has such beautiful sativa qualities, thanks!

Have a great start to the week, everyone! 🌞

OZZ_

Veteran
She's a true African Beauty there @OZZ_

Thank you Maria!

Here she is at week 7. This is not turning out to be my best grow, her colas are getting very large and bulky. Very heavy. I was slow to get her staked and last weekend I opened the tent only to find her stem split right in half down the middle! It looks like the two largest branches were equally heavy on either side, and the pressure split the stem right down the middle.

I believe I caught it quickly though, and I used wire to put the stem back together and got her staked up. I haven’t noticed any drooping of any kind. In fact she took it like a champ and seems to just be shaking it right off. What a trooper! I was sure that was the end of her.

Also my nutrient mix took a little tweaking. I did get her the nitrogen reduced but it also apparently dropped calcium levels too low and she started showing some mild calcium deficiency. I was able to add back some calcium on my last res while still keeping nitrogen lowered, and PK higher at an overall EC of 1.8. She seems to be doing better on this and I’ll continue with this for another week and see how she responds. I expect nitrogen levels within the plant will continue to lower and the clawing should improve.

Since she is being grown in sutopots which is a bottom feeding system, I cannot flush her as all the salts accumulate in the top 1” or so of the medium. Flushing will only push all that buildup into the root zone which will not be good.

Instead I have to reduce nitrogen levels in the feed, and allow her to consume them slowly over time. In a week I suspect the clawing will improve

IMG_2221.jpeg

IMG_2222.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts