What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Yeah I am a outdoor only guy..

Fingers crossed for a dominant male :devilish: and the rest of course proud lady’s.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Do you like cake ? :)

View attachment 18923952
Your plants are beautiful, and yes I love cake. It’s one of my weaknesses 🤪 I have others too. I fight not much sun and Mother Nature on my outside plants. I’ve not yet given up and last years plants had small buds and a lot of them but all really good herb. We have just been sampling it this week after a few weeks of cure and all so far is really good. I have an inside backup tent to help me thru the winter. And did I mention, I love cake 😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have seen it happen……remember curbsideservice?…pretty good grower….i met up with him one day and he took me to see his grow

man oh man was he ever embarrassed ……I swear he had a few plants that looked like that and he was totally surprised

gotta pay attention to say the least
I know curby all to well. His last gig that I heard of and went there was the Lazy Lion in Colorado Springs. He was the head grower. Sweet deal. They had one of only 2 social clubs. Meaning you could go in, purchase and sit in the lounge and smoke with friends.

There were only 2 of these before the city came up with a moratorium to stop anymore. Was a great pace and the cops couldn't touch it.....

Then like fools they got caught selling products out of the back door. Stupid idiots......I haven't seen or heard from curby since.

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
weaknesses

Oh my gosh I can tell you a bunch of…

But I also got a lot of strength all over my physic and soul as well.

Mother Nature

Is they way you should try to give hope to.

And the way you feed your gut und soul :)

Most growers focus more on plant nutrition instead of their own. Haha.. I cured all my diseases I developed last years just by the right and conscious nutrition. I grabbed a lot of social hate due to my keto/carnivore lifestyle but I am healthy like my plants.

I was always a let’s say good shaped gym guy but since my diet change or should I say awakening ?! I got compliments from people they now me for long.. Wow bro you look so healthy and so primal how do you got it work ? What did you take ?

Nothing bro, I am off rooids nearly a decade and can’t imagine to go in again before my own T drops drastically.. I am just eating meat and sometimes few greens but only sometimes… Mostly priceless reactions. Everybody still thinks it’s unhealthy.. why should I feed my body in a different way like it was ever since we got evolved as hunters ?! Sorry but maybe I missed the evolution of humans to a carbohydrate using processed food garbage bins xD

Haha. Sorry for this..

Happy Monday

SubGirl

420club
Oh my gosh I can tell you a bunch of…

But I also got a lot of strength all over my physic and soul as well.

Is they way you should try to give hope to.

And the way you feed your gut und soul :)

Most growers focus more on plant nutrition instead of their own. Haha.. I cured all my diseases I developed last years just by the right and conscious nutrition. I grabbed a lot of social hate due to my keto/carnivore lifestyle but I am healthy like my plants.

I was always a let’s say good shaped gym guy but since my diet change or should I say awakening ?! I got compliments from people they now me for long.. Wow bro you look so healthy and so primal how do you got it work ? What did you take ?

Nothing bro, I am off rooids nearly a decade and can’t imagine to go in again before my own T drops drastically.. I am just eating meat and sometimes few greens but only sometimes… Mostly priceless reactions. Everybody still thinks it’s unhealthy.. why should I feed my body in a different way like it was ever since we got evolved as hunters ?! Sorry but maybe I missed the evolution of humans to a carbohydrate using processed food garbage bins xD

Haha. Sorry for this..

Happy Monday
Cheers to good health my friend. Whatever it takes to get you feeling good. I do go on the meat and cheese diet now and again to lose a few pounds. But carbs are my downfall. If I could stick to meat and veggies things things go well for me. But I can’t so I crash diet now and then with the meat and cheese thing. Happy Monday to you too ✌️

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Yes I love sugar as well cause I’m addicted to it :) sometimes if I am really weak I fall into old behavior, beer, sugar and lots of fun.. first morning is always a nightmare and with noon your craving is bothering till you get weak again :) haha I know excactly what you mean. But if you survive the mind fuck during first weeks you will get a lot of Turnbank.

And stretching my dear. Energy flows where energy goes. If your stiff you can’t receive all the love from Mother Earth :)

SubGirl

420club
Transplanting a few of the early girl WW x Skunk plants into larger pots 1 gal to stay till they are sexed hopefully.
IMG_9238.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
what cho’ me we ya drifter?…..

wanna have a nightmare?….just stare at this photo for 60 seconds

View attachment 18923865
many years ago country boy asked me to run a 220v. line to his cellar for a/c...when I got down there all his colas were covered with mites and webs...he said it wasn't an issue as he would soak them in avid before he sold it...they comment told me who he really was...haven't talked to him in over a decade... :eek:

Decided to start a garden page to keep up with things. I have 2- 2x4 grow tents usually one in flower and one in veg.
‘This is my current flower tent which has had some setbacks as family issues took me away from the veg tent for several weeks. When I finally did get back to it, the plants were almost touching the light so I did a major crush on them about 24” down, it was ugly but soon all the budsites found their way to the light. This tent has been in flower for 4 weeks. There are three strains growing together. They are ll clones.

Cap Junkie which I happen to take as a clipping when I was doing maintenance on my last grow. I am super happy I saved two clones from her because the weed was very nice smoke after harvest time. It’s curing now but I’ve sampled it and it gets a big thumbs up for smoke and beautiful bag appeal if you are into that. im more into the buzz but getting pretty tasty weed with nice bag appeal is always a bonus.

growing with the Cap junkie I also have Chimera #3 which is a wild child grower kinda vine-ish actually. This plant caused a spaghetti look under my net where I have to trace back from the bud which pot it belongs to. ive heard that this plant is over the top weed but not a huge producer so we shall how it comes out in this cramped tent.
‘the third strain is Stardawg “Corey” version. I can’t tell you much about the strain so I welcome anyone’s comments that have grown it before.

View attachment 18921600 View attachment 18921596
Really nice looking! Thanks for the peeks.

Sun&Soil

Love the thread drifts and wanted to comment on a half dozen or so of them. By the time I got here, I forgot which ones.

Have you noticed a ginger ale'ish smell to the CapJunky @SubGirl ?

My CJ cross is the first plant I've ever grown that had zero scent all the way up to the end of the pom pom phase and then exploded with an enormous cloud of stank.

Love your setup and hope you find that skunk your looking for. Last time I smelled that smell it was coming here from Florida in the late 80's early 90's.

SubGirl

420club
Love the thread drifts and wanted to comment on a half dozen or so of them. By the time I got here, I forgot which ones.

Have you noticed a ginger ale'ish smell to the CapJunky @SubGirl ?

My CJ cross is the first plant I've ever grown that had zero scent all the way up to the end of the pom pom phase and then exploded with an enormous cloud of stank.

Love your setup and hope you find that skunk your looking for. Last time I smelled that smell it was coming here from Florida in the late 80's early 90's.
I’m gonna pull that jar out. It’s been curing for about three weeks. I tried an early sample of it and remember it had a good taste and we both liked the buzz so that’s always a plus. I’ll give a sniff report to you. I gotta finish this joint first, 😊
it was a beautiful plant. A couple of pics just prior to harvest and after wet trim
IMG_1910.jpeg
IMG_9136.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Multiple with the way I grow. I have 9 three gallon pots in the flower room. I harvest one a week and replace the harvested plant with a young lady from the veg room.
Current flavors:
Hippy Slayer, Sunshine Daydream, Gelato, Genius Thai, Goji, Animal Cookies x 88 G13, Soulmate, Killer Queen, Rosetta 78, and a few others I cannot remember at the moment.
have to go back to college for that

SubGirl

420club
I’m gonna pull that jar out. It’s been curing for about three weeks. I tried an early sample of it and remember it had a good taste and we both liked the buzz so that’s always a plus. I’ll give a sniff report to you. I gotta finish this joint first, 😊
it was a beautiful plant. A couple of pics just prior to harvest and after wet trim
View attachment 18924951 View attachment 18924952

no I’m not smelling ginger ale. It has a nice smell to it tho. May as well keep another sample out now that you made me open the jar 🤪
IMG_9243.jpeg

Sun&Soil

View attachment 18924951 View attachment 18924952

20231021_163328.jpg

20231019_160746.jpg

Looks familiar.

It's one of the best smells I've ever sniffed(?) The high isn't so shaby and it's the first plant I've ever grown outdoors that went nearly unscathed with pm or br. I will definitely give it another go when our stockpile starts to get low.

Hope you guys enjoy yours aswell.

SubGirl

420club
View attachment 18924953

View attachment 18924954

Looks familiar.

It's one of the best smells I've ever sniffed(?) The high isn't so shaby and it's the first plant I've ever grown outdoors that went nearly unscathed with pm or br. I will definitely give it another go when our stockpile starts to get low.

Hope you guys enjoy yours aswell.
We on ly an early sample pre cure and it was pretty good. We haven’t rated it yet but will tomorrow now that I pulled it out 😊