What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

I've got a vision of a self-watering pot with orchid Seramis as the bottom layer to wick up water from the rez and then the bark compost on top with a layer of decorative stones on top as mulch. :D

shiva82

back to work for me . not feeling it today. zero energy .... but it could be much much worse . so i will bury that thought and crack on with my day

hope you have a good day everyone . peace

shiva82

back to work for me . not feeling it today. zero energy .... but it could be much much worse . so i will bury that thought and crack on with my day

strain_hunter

It can only get better.
I was very motivated by your reports of vegetable growing and went to my mate's garden to enrich the soil and he has locked the shed and is on holiday. He meant to leave the key for me but forgot. We're growing in the garden for the first time this year.

Have a nice day.

goingrey

Interesting observations today... The tea plants were all propagated from seed, didn't expect that.

The orchid soil and orchid Seramis were both mainly bark. Expensive ass bark. Kind of a scam although I suppose it makes sense for orchids so... maybe not. Doubt the tea plants will do well in them but I planted some anyway as an experiment. Will use coco and peat for the rest, maybe a mix with some of this bark.

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
Interesting observations today... The tea plants were all propagated from seed, didn't expect that.

The orchid soil and orchid Seramis were both mainly bark. Expensive ass bark. Kind of a scam although I suppose it makes sense for orchids so... maybe not. Doubt the tea plants will do well in them but I planted some anyway as an experiment. Will use coco and peat for the rest, maybe a mix with some of this bark.
my mom has got a good hand at keeping orchids alive. i always wondered about the 'soil'. i guess the roots love to be aerated as fuck or something.

shiva82

It can only get better.
I was very motivated by your reports of vegetable growing and went to my mate's garden to enrich the soil and he has locked the shed and is on holiday. He meant to leave the key for me but forgot. We're growing in the garden for the first time this year.

Have a nice day.
good to hear i have some kind of positive influence amongst my daily rantings and ravings .

that made my day , cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts