90.9 KB · Views: 59
  • initpintu_副本.jpg
    initpintu_副本.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 59

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
now i can afford to buy another tent! I think i will buy a 2x4 tent/sp250 combo

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Knock on the door of Mars Hydro,trick or treat,I want SP150![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]just the trick to grow weed that's a treat![/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
I counted all the posts, and the one that got the most likes was yours, so this time the winner is you. You have won our prize for the third time. :rasta:Congratulation

Enasnimai

I counted all the posts, and the one that got the most likes was yours, so this time the winner is you. You have won our prize for the third time. :rasta:Congratulation

Hmmm so hé wins for the 3th time while you use a picture of mine (without asking) for wishing us all a happy halloween on Facebook???

If find my Facebook like on that one also count... 74likes and
24 shared...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

i promise i won't enter any more contest if you have them...last one...

:woohoo: sweet, i need to expand in veg,this will be perfect!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's going to work out well for mars hydro since i will be ordering a 2x4 tent/ sp 250 combo this weekend to go with the lamp i won! and i need another 4x4 tent...so in that sense it worked out well.i was impressed enough by the quality of the tent and light i already have to invest in a 4x8 tent and now another light and tent...

MedFaced

it's going to work out well for mars hydro since i will be ordering a 2x4 tent/ sp 250 combo this weekend to go with the lamp i won! and i need another 4x4 tent...so in that sense it worked out well.i was impressed enough by the quality of the tent and light i already have to invest in a 4x8 tent and now another light and tent...

Been looking at their 2x4 as well.

Congrats. Hope you keep competing. Not as fun if the next winner doesn’t topple the reigning champ.

Ruby_Abu

Congratulations. Mate. I also plan to buy one 2x4 grow tent and one SP250. Cheers.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty good service for a free light!
a week later and it's here and in use!

now i just need to order the 2x4 tent and sp 250 combo and replace the 125w cfls with the sp250 and hang one underneath the shelf...

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]