What's new

Making ladies

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up folks. I’ve got 5 cuttings that have rooted out from plants I grew out around October time last year, possibly longer. Seems like ages ago now. Unfortunately I couldn’t flower them out so I kept them in veg as lickle bonsai trees. Now I’m taking a break in growing flower I’m going to carry out my plan for reversal.

They’re Psychobadger UK420 subs. I believe they’re a cross of two Ugorg releases. Honeybadger and Psychosister. It’s a mixture of Psychosis, Blues and Ugorg#1. I’ve grown a couple of these ladies out and the result was a good yielder that smelled n smoked like a good burnt rubber with a twist of lime and a nice warm huggy high.

First I need to find a good un. A couple of them really stank in veg. Not the be all and end all but it’s a start. It’s common knowledge amongst those who’ve grown them that there are gems amongst these. If that turns out not to be the case I’ll still press on just to see if I can reverse a plant. The resultant seeds were going to go to uk420 for subs but times change and I won’t be going there any longer. Do ICMag accept seed donations for server funds etc?

They were potted up about 10 days or so ago. They got a bit cold though so don’t look as good as they should. But they’re in their forever home now with a balmy 27 degrees toasting their cockles. They’re in 2L rose pots with neat coco. I’ll be irrigating using a topspin dripper a few times a day. They’ll probably go in to flower 10 days or so from now. I’ll take cuts before flip and bonsai those ready for when I make my selection in 10/12 weeks time.

IMG_1886.jpeg

Any advice or personal experience on STS methods, pitfalls, successes or failures dont be shy

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Ey up folks. I’ve got 5 cuttings that have rooted out from plants I grew out around October time last year, possibly longer. Seems like ages ago now. Unfortunately I couldn’t flower them out so I kept them in veg as lickle bonsai trees. Now I’m taking a break in growing flower I’m going to carry out my plan for reversal.

They’re Psychobadger UK420 subs. I believe they’re a cross of two Ugorg releases. Honeybadger and Psychosister. It’s a mixture of Psychosis, Blues and Ugorg#1. I’ve grown a couple of these ladies out and the result was a good yielder that smelled n smoked like a good burnt rubber with a twist of lime and a nice warm huggy high.

First I need to find a good un. A couple of them really stank in veg. Not the be all and end all but it’s a start. It’s common knowledge amongst those who’ve grown them that there are gems amongst these. If that turns out not to be the case I’ll still press on just to see if I can reverse a plant. The resultant seeds were going to go to uk420 for subs but times change and I won’t be going there any longer. Do ICMag accept seed donations for server funds etc?

They were potted up about 10 days or so ago. They got a bit cold though so don’t look as good as they should. But they’re in their forever home now with a balmy 27 degrees toasting their cockles. They’re in 2L rose pots with neat coco. I’ll be irrigating using a topspin dripper a few times a day. They’ll probably go in to flower 10 days or so from now. I’ll take cuts before flip and bonsai those ready for when I make my selection in 10/12 weeks time.

View attachment 19006094

Any advice or personal experience on STS methods, pitfalls, successes or failures dont be shy
Thanks for sharing your work with us friend. This will be interesting to watch and learn from. I'm going to ride with you.

Lumpy-Gravy

Looking better.

Flicking to flower on Monday. I’ll take cuts at some point to use as mothers. Once flower is over I’ll chose me favourite out of the five. Having grown these before I’m looking at a 9wk flower.

As stated earlier, if for any reason none are good enough I’ll just push on anyway, just for the sake of experience. Hopefully by Christmas I’ll have some feminised seeds to test before giving them out. I don’t really have any growing contacts irl so if anyone knows of a way to distribute them, if all goes well, drop a comment or DM …

IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1894.jpeg
IMG_1893.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg
IMG_1896.jpeg

Lumpy-Gravy

I’ve flowered out other plants. Any other plants they’d have been deemed surplus and binned. But out of respect for the chef and having two that proper stunk in veg meant I’ve kept them alive.

I really enjoyed the weed last time so at the very least I’ll get a smoke. I’ve had the stuff for reversing for ages so what better plants to try than stinky skunky weed.

The forum I visited have subby seeds but rarely have fems. The PsychoBadger is a well loved subby hybrid so thought I’d try help out. That won’t be happening now but I’ve started so I’ll crack on. If the phenos aren’t good enough for handing out that’s fine. I know when the right pheno comes I can reverse it and preserve it in seed form.

Trying to plan in a small pot pheno hunt of Bubblegum mix from FDM. I’ll put out 20 seeds in the hope of finding summat nice for a bit of Bubble Badger ….

choppingdank

I’ve flowered out other plants. Any other plants they’d have been deemed surplus and binned. But out of respect for the chef and having two that proper stunk in veg meant I’ve kept them alive.

I really enjoyed the weed last time so at the very least I’ll get a smoke. I’ve had the stuff for reversing for ages so what better plants to try than stinky skunky weed.

The forum I visited have subby seeds but rarely have fems. The PsychoBadger is a well loved subby hybrid so thought I’d try help out. That won’t be happening now but I’ve started so I’ll crack on. If the phenos aren’t good enough for handing out that’s fine. I know when the right pheno comes I can reverse it and preserve it in seed form.

Trying to plan in a small pot pheno hunt of Bubblegum mix from FDM. I’ll put out 20 seeds in the hope of finding summat nice for a bit of Bubble Badger ….

Very smelly is definitely a good characteristic to play around with. Do you have any pics of those phenos you flowered out?

Bubblegum sounds like a fun hunt. Hope you find a good pheno 🤞

Latest posts

Latest posts