What's new

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Hermanthegerman

Pure Vernunft darf niemals siegen
Veteran
wow man, you never had racoons in germany?
the ones we have here in california are like small dog sized (a few kg at most) they are smart and get into all kinds of stuff! these guys have fingers!!!!!
ive had my troubles with the racoons

/so for some weird reason i can post this pic but its there, look at this page, its titled rcoon buddy
he got off easy and i just let him go but not all
No, we never had racoons in germany. Before 100 years in Hessia they set some free and now they are more or less spread in Germany. They look cute but I don´t no how bad it is for the nature or other animals. After it was clear that one or more racoons are here in the area, it was clear to me where from some noises came which I heard at night. :cool:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
441492571_995092212621199_8010199981782576155_n.jpg

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
No, we never had racoons in germany. Before 100 years in Hessia they set some free and now they are more or less spread in Germany. They look cute but I don´t no how bad it is for the nature or other animals. After it was clear that one or more racoons are here in the area, it was clear to me where from some noises came which I heard at night. :cool:
There's plenty in NRW too. First time I saw one was on the way back home after a run in the evening. It looked at me as startled as I looked at it I suppose. I had no idea we had them. Turns out there's loads. We keep our bins in the garage nowadays.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that is so wild brother! i always thought there were racoons everywhere
i dont mind them in the wild but i had a problem with them getting after my chickens
if you see one that means there are a lot more!
I keep my boys away from racoons...down in Florida many have rabies...
right
we have them here the size of a small dog and they feast on your garbage! and spread disease
a friend lives in condo complex and i will see them in the trash as i go to my truck!
f'n trash pandas!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I didn’t have a whole lot of energy today to do anything besides sit down and try to sleep, but I did take a walk around the yard and saw some beautiful plants lit up by the sun…

Attachments

• IMG_2627.jpeg
    IMG_2627.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2628.jpeg
    IMG_2628.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2617.jpeg
    IMG_2617.jpeg
    6.8 MB · Views: 45