IMG_4354.jpeg
IMG_4353.jpeg
IMG_4352.jpeg
Orange cookies x chimera#4

kro-magnon

Veteran
Cannalope Cut from Austria
12/12 Day 28 View attachment 19003316
I had some nice girls out of my Cannalope Haze seeds but the F2 I did were even better, a quick flowering sativa dom hybrid with a fruity smell/taste and a great uplifting happy high. I miss this seed line, I should have made much more seeds. I had some great plants from the Cannadential as well a cross of Cannalope and LA confidential, those seeds were my first experience DNA seedbank who were new in 08. I didn't buy anything from them in a very long time.
Do you know if this Cannalope was selecting a long time ago or is it a recent selection ? What type of buds does she produce ?
A pic of my SOWAHH#3 at day 60
IMG_0055.JPG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
What's nem? Got a nice look to it... old school.
My favorite one from Hammerhead collection recently is his APSS, Appalachian Super Skunk from Bodhi seeds, I still kick myself for not having buy a pack when they were available, I got some Mother's Milk instead, I was very happy with those seeds but when I see this APSS I can't help but think I made the wrong choice.:cry: A pic of Purple Kush to make this post legit
IMG_0031.JPG

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718164
View media item 18718169Strawberry rain #3 trying to clear the rest of these clones out. only need 60 days so i figure ill just throw em in there. 3 in one pot.

View media item 18718170
View media item 18716578
IAN#4 iamnumber4 a weird wrinkled seed that came from the strawbery rain#4 just popped one to see if they come out weird. so far looks ok.

View media item 18718167one of the amnesia f2's from the last grow not sure if they pollinated themselves or if one of my males got em. there were bananas and one had a male flower early on.

Last edited:

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18718171Randotron #8
View media item 18718168Dj's Choix
View media item 18718166Randotron #12
View media item 18718165Randotron #14
View media item 18718163Randotron #11
View media item 18718162Randotron #10

Randotrons and Dj's Choix at day 61 and 58 respectively according to what i wrote on my board. everything seems to have bananas or seeds on em this run. no male flowers in the beginning but everything is getting bananas towards the end...and foxtails...i feel like there might possibly be too much nitrogen in these nutes.

Randy #10 and #14 are basically identical one pheno there, and the Randy #8 and #12 are also identical a second pheno. the #11 is different from all the rest a shorter plant with higher calyx to leaf also feeds lighter it seems. if i had to guess since these are a random seed toss. .. the #11 is a cross of my sweet16b#2 the Randy #10 and #14 are probably strawberry rain #3 cross and the randy #8 and #12 are most likely strawberry rain #4.
didnt take any clones of anything but dj's choix so thats the only one i can test again with different nutes.

Slebban

Growbuddys Sensi Shiva Skunk, 2/5 pheno. Closeup with flash. Grown under led/outdoor. Slightly too cold condition. Friendly plants without problems. Smell differ betweens plants but a bit sour fruity/spicy. Rhubarbish.
Growbuddy had a early tester spliff, effect level kinda strong that half joint got lost somwhere during test.
Sensi Shiva skunk.png
Sensi Shiva skunk 2.png

All the best
S

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Beautiful, is she really lemony like it says on her description or is there more complex smells ? And how many days did you flower her ?
Mine is the fem version (Panama Goddess × Panama Red).
Her smell is really loud and complex.
I would say 50% mango/lemon and 50% incense. She also have some more acrid/pungent notes (a bit a skunk and a bit of cat piss).

She was really easy to grow and quite fast to flower. I harvested her after 11 weeks (77 days). 7 weeks on 12/12 and 4 weeks on 11/13 light cycle.

Chuckeye

Nice sativa buds, what is Cafe Racer ?

Cheers

kro-magnon

Veteran

Cheers
I'm not a fan of BlimBurn seeds that's the type of seed banks who will slap any name able to sell regardless of the genetics in the actual seeds;Your plant look like a hybrid with a very high % of sativa which makes no sense if you look the supposed genetic make-up of this cross.
I hope you're happy with the plants you got from them whatever they really are. When do you plan to harvest her?
This plant is coming from a Blimburn freebee, I've been lucky to find her but I doubt she was made with the plants written in her description.
IMG_0121.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts