What's new

Blues 3 Ways! The ShowDown

S

SPG.

^I think you could Describe the Smell (taste) of the Blue Meanie as Acetone or Pear Drops Maybe, Bluberry Peardrops tho! ...I get a (very) SWEET,(Fizzy!?) Mentholy,Zingy Blueberry From her,Maybe a Chemical Blueberry.. The High is Energy Giving The Smell is Ballistic (a mate drives on the stuff! [or has] while dropping meds off at peoples houses)..Buzzin' he says! ..:D

P.S "Elevator man"..Mate.. -ive been watching "that space" for agesss ?

RE: " ..as the MS is a clone-only strain (not for long - watch this space!)."

Last edited:
S

SPG.

^wont it flush!?

..If ya ever buy CoCo bricks add loads of perlite.vermiculite,clay pebbles etc cus Draining takes forever otherwise--just saying..

"HEMPEROR"

^wont it flush!?

..If ya ever buy CoCo bricks add loads of perlite.vermiculite,clay pebbles etc cus Draining takes forever otherwise--just saying..
It mite av done but I thought it would less hassle to just change it!
I'll have it done by the end of the day!:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

Why the uproot and repot pal?

hey FOG yeh wot happened was i re,used the coco in the pots from the first round of cuts that i pulled a month or so ago cuz i saw PM on them so anyway those pots of coco dried out so when i planted my new cuts i used that coco seeing as the others were only fed twice but when i checked the runnoff from the second watering in of the new plants the EC was nearly 5? i phoned my mate at the shop and he agreed it was because i let the coco dry out so the nutes dried and crystalised which caused the high ec! i tried flushing 15 ltr,s of water through 1 to see if i could get it down but it was still in the 3 ec zone so i thought fuck it and bought new medium! they were only in those pots 6 days and it didnt hurt the rootzone in anyway but just slowed them down for 4, 5 days but back on track now! lesson learned dont let coco dry out! if ide av kept those pots moist prolly would have been alrite but its done!:tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

hey FOG yeh wot happened was i re,used the coco in the pots from the first round of cuts that i pulled a month or so ago cuz i saw PM on them so anyway those pots of coco dried out so when i planted my new cuts i used that coco seeing as the others were only fed twice but when i checked the runnoff from the second watering in of the new plants the EC was nearly 5? i phoned my mate at the shop and he agreed it was because i let the coco dry out so the nutes dried and crystalised which caused the high ec! i tried flushing 15 ltr,s of water through 1 to see if i could get it down but it was still in the 3 ec zone so i thought fuck it and bought new medium! they were only in those pots 6 days and it didnt hurt the rootzone in anyway but just slowed them down for 4, 5 days but back on track now! lesson learned dont let coco dry out! if ide av kept those pots moist prolly would have been alrite but its done!:tiphat:

my last batch of coco was used 5 times it dried out too but didn't realy notice anything until the last grow it wasn't as fluffy it had broken down quite abit and aeration was poor if I was to do it again I would amend it with diahydro instead

least your back on track now looking forward to it

do you use gold label chow mix or make your own?:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

i use gold label 60/40 mate! sometimes i add 10% special mix in for veg and bennies to make a home in esp when using bio ponic nutes but didnt this time! yeh i know wot your saying about re,using it and if i was dripping to waist then i wouldnt have bothered changing it but because autopots have no run off ide av been in trouble come flower i know how autopots work so the decision wasnt taken lightly! did my head in tbh having to dump three bags of wet 60/40 lol cheerz mate......:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

week 3 veg update!

week 3 veg update!

Oky : so i have a long overdue update sorry bout that but chrimbo n all sure you understand, okay so as i said the other day i repoted these girls 5 days ago in new coco and there responding well! as of today they have had no nutes (a+b) only a little plants start @ 0.6 ec vita link bio 2ml per 10 ltrs and root stim and as you will see they are about ready for some food! i always like to starve them a little i find they root better searching for nutes rather than giving them all they need from the start, plants get lazy ime so its only took 5 days and roots are all,ready emerging out the pot bottoms so ethically they could go straight into the trays but ill wait a while longer b4 sortin it! just made them there first feed up of bioponics a+b 1.0 ec ph 5.9 and vita link bio root stim and 1mlpl aussie tonic vits sup and ill go give em a drink in a while! ok some pics!
some pics
picture.php

picture.php

livers!
picture.php

meanie!
picture.php

mystery blues! upto now my fave in vigor and stink
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

update continued!

update continued!

picture.php

meanie!
picture.php

livers!
picture.php

mystery blues!
picture.php

picture.php

cheerz guys should have them looking nice and green by next update and hopefully feeding from the res and training started! thanx for looking in..........

F

Fields~of~Green

Nicely back on track mate

That mystery one sure looks like the blue jack I had I'm 90+% certain :)

Need to get those old pics

How many more weeks till ya flip em ?

"HEMPEROR"

Nicely back on track mate

That mystery one sure looks like the blue jack I had I'm 90+% certain :)

Need to get those old pics

How many more weeks till ya flip em ?

cheerz mate erm couple more weeks b4 i flip em bro they got grow some more,be topped, super cropped and all branches leveled out yet i like to get a strong root system built up first! more roots, more fruits as they say!with uprooting them and re,poting they have only really had a weeks or so growth, if they were still in the same pots they would have been flipped in a week or so, ive just been and fed them ec 1.1 so they should start to take off now! thanks for stoppin in! merry christmas FOG mate..............:tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

Various blue jack

picture.php

picture.php

my first ever encountered with pm ew gives me shudders thinking about it lol
picture.php

picture.php

This last one was vegged under a cfl with 8 others so looks extra flimsy lol
picture.php

Excuse the lame ass pics I was a total noob and still am lol

"HEMPEROR"

Hey fog you may be rite bruv do look very alike the mystery cut if not the same but the proof will be in the flowering but if it does turn out to be blue jack ill be very happy!then we just need to figure if the barnsley and the blue jack are one in the same! im thinking about getting 16 for the next grow but there,s atleast 10 cuts on these 3 plants i ditched in the bath lol i need to bin! here,s those extra 3 i pulled from the grow leaving me the 9 i needed, wot ya reck,same? :biggrin:

here,s a barnsley jack in bloom!

F

Fields~of~Green

Yup 100% I loved the smoke of blue jack to me it had antiseptic properties numbed my mouth, good head and body stone used to just chill and listen to music all night wi a grin on me face and eyes shut, good for stress or winding down

We will know for sure later on when ya blow those colas up :)

F

Fields~of~Green

ok mate here are the blue meanie pics

first set of pics is from untrained specimen just left to do her thing no topping etc

picture.php

23 days
picture.php

30 days

picture.php

48days

picture.php

53 days

picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

53 days

picture.php

these next few pics are from topped and trained plant

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

those are the pics of when I had it back then when e4ian got it

"HEMPEROR"

Awesome pics mate thanks for insight on the goodies i got coming they look like decent yielders too and im sure they stink to high heaven! can i ask, as with the livers cut there,s been many fakes put up as legit, is there only one blue meanie cut and has there ever been any fake meanie cuts show up! i havent heard or seen any myself but ive not long been here! cheerz for the pics brother! oh and as i told you earlier i have some stardawg male pollen on its way from a friend its the famous DUDE cut said to be very rare and one of the best totally covered in resin from stem to tip, very rare for males to have this! i hope it makes the journey and viable im told there,s enough for a branch or 2 so livers will get priority and any extra ill use on others! if i do get any beanz ill call them chuck berry! blues x stardawg! chuck berry is a famous blues star musician! so its very fitting of that name lol happy days:biggrin:..........

F

Fields~of~Green

There's only one blue meanie mate no fakes to my knowing the one I just got back is the same as the first one I got

I should have said e4ian is now called SPG

That dude sounds good mate hit it with whatever you can

"HEMPEROR"

Good to know fog cheerz and yeh depending on how much pollen i get will determin wot i hit with it! cheerz anyway i just thought ide throw a couple pics up just to show how much growth these plants put on in one night after there first nute feed! starting to green up too maybe i need less than 2 more weeks veg if they keep growin this fast! respect.....oh and yeh i confirmed a nelly cut managed to slip by me and get into this grow lol they all look so alike oh well cool with me........
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and happy to saygot all new cuts rooted!
picture.php

cheerz.............

Dext

got a blue meanie in veg, very sativa like in appearance at this young age
gonna mum her up and take a load of cuts to do next year
great plants in this thread

Latest posts

Latest posts