What's new

Why my water gets milky and why GHE change the to Terra Aquatica?

Fiet

Hi, i try Auto watering system for my plants with a 50l Tank filled with Canna Coco A&B bevore i using GHE Heads Formular 6/9 i think i change back from Canna To GHE but why they change there brand is the mixture and the Ratio the same with there new Terra Aquatica???

But the most important think why my water with nutes gets Cloudy after some days i have a water pump that change the water 300 liter per Hour no Enzym etc only Base Nutes! Maybe the Canna Coco is Bad for storage in a Tank GHE better?

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
There was a change in the company but not in the fertilizers you will be ok. The milky color, I don't think you have to worry about It, it won't hurt anything. If you bubble your mixure with an air stone the water should stay cleaner. If you use an airstone make sure it's not made out of calcium or it causes problems. .

goingrey

General Hydroponics USA was bought by Scotts MiracleGro.

General Hydroponics Europe was not part of the deal but they had to change the name. The old products should be the same as always but they also have newer ones out that were never sold with the GHE brand.

Latest posts

Latest posts