What's new

White rhino x lemon Thai fem

Sub24ox7

Got 4 of 5, this one stalled and I should have tried to help remove the shell. ✌️❤️
C8F8CBD5-BC32-44B7-B55E-884D5D4E2A24.jpeg
A38CF2CF-A44F-4878-889B-E7D80F646FB8.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks @Sub24ox7 - they are looking good. Am i right in thinking 3 look pretty much the same and 1 has slightly wider leaves ?

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking promising...l like the variation between the first two pics.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah they look like they are rocking now.. and still a way to go. Looking more like LT than WR to my eyes..
VG :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, The WR has big trics and this combination might have even bigger ones ! big pistils too.
how many day's flower? - they still look like they have a bit to go...
Is the smell of them developing at all, i'm interested to know if there is any of the cheese/parmisan smell of the WR along with the Lemon ?
sorry about all the questions lol..
VG :tiphat:

Sub24ox7

Will check on how many days flower. They smell like skittles candy and a little cream so far and no cheese yet.
I really like the smell and look of these flowers.
6A4C89CC-FF15-4C6C-9FBA-FDB7BB6CBC07.jpeg
C0892C3C-48D6-42F0-ABDB-049F594C4CB7.jpeg
90AD4A99-DC46-4BFB-A816-21E1F535C976.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look much more like LT than they do WR that's for sure, but the LT doesn't smell like skittles ... more of a lemon cleaner type smell usually, and certainly not cream... so this is promising !

Sub24ox7

Here is one I thought was a bdb but is a wr x lt got spider mites and had been outside so looks haggard but smells of spoiled bad sour lemons.
The tall phenos smells like creamy skittles candy the shorter ones seem more stanky lemon. ✌️
B17B03E1-F495-4958-A484-0A538DD814F6.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes the buds are quite unique looking. The big pistils etc make them look very 'sativa' in some ways.. but the form and structure is much more indica. Nice and frosty. 'Creamy skittles' sounds very tempting!
Nice that the big trics at least have transferred from the WR