What's new

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

Cannavore

Veteran
i knew today was gonna be a bad day when i tripped over my dog going down some concerete stairs this morning and busted my ass

moose eater

yo lol everything okay on your end?
Gry said he's fine. He went to the hospital shortly after he'd phoned here after 3:00 A.M.

He's not well, but he says he's OK.

I hate moments like this. Glad for the outcome, angry for the adrenaline and worry.

He spoke to EMS through the door moments ago, and they cleared him for being oriented, then left.

Loss in any capacity, presumed or real, sucks. Glad this time was not what it seemed.

I'm going to go smoke a vaporizer.

Gry said he had lost his glasses and couldn't see what he was doing, as well.

Last edited:

moose eater

Recorded at Kent State University 1 year after the May 4, 1970 shootings, on May 4, 1971. A traditional annual listening when I was a teenager.

Gry

Veteran
yo lol everything okay on your end?
Yeah, just the frail human thing going on. Combination of Pneumonia, and dehydration. Had
been having a difficult time making myself eat...
Am more than blessed and fortunate to have the friendship of moose eater, who has helped
me through several periods of rough times over the past several years.

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recorded at Kent State University 1 year after the May 4, 1970 shootings, on May 4, 1971. A traditional annual listening when I was a teenager.

Following the incident, I went into work and one particular redneck asshole, who knew of my attendance at several ant-Vietnam blockades, said 'well we got four of ya'

moose eater

Following the incident, I went into work and one particular redneck asshole, who knew of my attendance at several ant-Vietnam blockades, said 'well we got four of ya'
America and elsewhere have often had an ample supply of sociopaths and nitwits willing to do or applaud heinous things in order to maintain the very status quo that keeps some of them down, too.