What's new

This is a good vendor!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I am familiar with Grow Lights Australia from another forum. If I was in OZ, I'd get their lights in a heartbeat. They actively participate in lighting threads, without hawking their products with every other sentence, and push the envelope in lighting technology.
That's what I heard too friend. Their lights are above the mark when it comes to super lighting. Kick ass stuff.

Rocket Soul

I am familiar with Grow Lights Australia from another forum. If I was in OZ, I'd get their lights in a heartbeat. They actively participate in lighting threads, without hawking their products with every other sentence, and push the envelope in lighting technology.
I agree, got a bunch of GLA strips which currently running very well, on par with anything else i built. Its a company which is well resourced:
- access to awesome test equipment with reliable results; it generates not only efficiency numbers but also a digital simulation; you can simulate the throw and spread of their board/strips to get an actual idea of h ow much light will hit your cannopy. Basicly you can generate your own par maps at any hanging height or wattage.
- Same equipment means they can evaluate the real performance of diodes rather than just relying on datasheets and info from diode manufacturers
- Access to specialized diodes made custom for them
- the development of their boards has always been grower based rather than just pure number chasing; they combine great spectrum for growing with excellent efficiency
- helpfull and involved on forums
- water proof boards- you can prepp your boards to be able to hose them down entirely
- also afaik boards being ceiled mean you can burn sulfur without problems

Last edited: