What's new

The True Canna Cast

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I recently started a Podcast called The True Canna Cast, its about a variety of cannabis related subjects and features lots of interesting guests.
https://www.buzzsprout.com/874792
Check it out and if anyone wants to do an episode get in touch with me, I'm gonna do some image episodes soon looking back at the history of the the site as well as some Icmag 420 Cup episodes.

Harry Lime

Veteran
I recently started a Podcast called The True Canna Cast, its about a variety of cannabis related subjects and features lots of interesting guests.
www.truecannacast.com
Check it out and if anyone wants to do an episode get in touch with me, I'm gonna do some image episodes soon looking back at the history of the the site as well as some Icmag 420 Cup episodes.

Excellent! This will help alleviate the boredom.:biggrin: Thanks.

Blazeee

Veteran
www.truecannacast.com

I really enjoyed listening to your interview on the Potcast, lots of good laughs and great stories, I really enjoyed listening to alot of the old IC mag history and stories that got mentioned, so will definitely check this out.

Btw, the link you posted to your podcast doesn't work for me, however I was able to access it here.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really enjoyed listening to your interview on the Potcast, lots of good laughs and great stories, I really enjoyed listening to alot of the old IC mag history and stories that got mentioned, so will definitely check this out.

Btw, the link you posted to your podcast doesn't work for me, however I was able to access it here.

Thanks bro, I changed it now.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen it,, not listed to it yet,, definitely will when im making moonrocks in a couple of days

T

TakenByTheSky

I listened to most of the one about becoming a grower, it was pretty interesting. A lot of great info and strains were shared here during the 2007-10 time period.

madalasatori

Veteran
Listened to the first one last night. I must be about the same age as you and it took me back to my youth. I’m gonna pop some white rhino x bubba kush now:tiphat:

don_sensi

@truecannabliss What a open honest guy your podcast I find really interesting. I could listen to these stories all day. Keep them coming great work. Also I love how you mention Instagram pages so I can follow and get tips of info from. Shouting out good clubs to visit in Barca too is a winner. Thanks man look forward to hearing more from you.

RudeDog

Veteran
Thoroughly enjoyed, listened from start to finish on Friday. Have bought a pack of your True Love off the back of it.

I went blind like you describe in Jamaica. Rented a villa on the west coast of the island in between Orange Bay and Green Island. Caught the bus to Lucea and bought a bag of ganja for $10. Smoked half a joint when I got back to the villa and lost my eyesight, everything was white and it lasted for about 5 minutes. Had to have a lie and a cold Red stripe to straighten up. Never had it happen again.

Looking forward to episode 9.

Peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could we turn these into a section on the site @truecannabliss? Thinking of adding a podcast / editorial content to the site and this would be a great thing to start with. @PANIKZ
I think a Podcast section would be amazing and I can think of several that I'm sure would love their own sub forum for their fanbase to discuss their past and future episodes which I think would bring a lot of great new members to IC Mag.

StevenHXF

Administrator
I think a Podcast section would be amazing and I can think of several that I'm sure would love their own sub forum for their fanbase to discuss their past and future episodes which I think would bring a lot of great new members to IC Mag.
I’ll take more of a look at this next week and will get in touch. I think ideally they’d be presented differently to a thread but would also have a sub forum for discussion.

Also thought about using the question post type to get the community to answer common questions with the best answers being voted up. Kind of like stackoverflow. That with the podcasts would add to the forum/ community part of ICMag a lot. Hope that makes sense, or maybe it only does in my head 😂