What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My understanding is not getting it up is one of the first signs of heart issues?
I know when my kidneys stopped working my dick just quit as well.
Not a single tingle to be found in that thing and we tried!
😂
Fortunately as my kidney function returned so did my turgidity.
However for a few weeks there I was able to think rationally which was.........weird.
😆

OleReynard

Thank you.....my soil does the veggies good.

It better.

Been adding compost in this spot for 40+ years. It was red clay when we started. Never had any chem ferts or pesticides.

All the plants are Bug tested and Bug approved lol. They wont let me say organic since I'm not certified.......

View attachment 19004761
The government allows for so much bug parts allowed in food we eat, why so particular?

jokerman

Premium user
My understanding is not getting it up is one of the first signs of heart issues?
😂
However for a few weeks there I was able to think rationally which was.........weird.
😆
Funny ,I was reading your post without glasses and i thought rationally was nationally.
Damm I thought watta studly post☝️

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
😂
😆
my kidneys are damaged but functioning...since Linda died and my body just broke down on me and my dick has been the last thin on my mind...I was killing it until I hit 70...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's official......

I'm a red eyed purple potato eater.
View attachment 19004752
Nice looking potatoes, but how did they get so dirty?
whistle.gif

jokerman

Premium user
Nice looking potatoes, but how did they get so dirty? View attachment 19004766
One day in Russia two old women were harvesting potatoes.
All of a sudden one woman holds two large potatoes in her hands toward the sky and says her dead husbands name Yuri my Yuri!
The other woman says why was your husbands that big?
No she said they were that dirty.

SubGirl

420club
Local neighbors ONLY. To much G D paperwork to sell to the general pubick scratchers. Told the inspector they could inspect my harry arshole. If they come on the property, they damn well better have a warrant. (my neighbor has pigs)

The only thing that doesn't sell is Zuke squash.......can't give that sht away.. LOL
My neighbors run when they see me with them at the end of the season. I eat them year round weekly.

jokerman

Premium user
Local neighbors ONLY. To much G D paperwork to sell to the general pubick scratchers. Told the inspector they could inspect my harry arshole. If they come on the property, they damn well better have a warrant. (my neighbor has pigs)

The only thing that doesn't sell is Zuke squash.......can't give that sht away.. LOL
Teach a man to fish and he will eat fish for life ,teach a woman how to garden and the neighborhood has zucchini!
My friend would leave a wheelbarrow of zukes at the curb and they would just take the wheelbarrow

SubGirl

420club

And pigs love zucchini squash. Perhaps you can trade for some bacon…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

My neighbors run when they see me with them at the end of the season. I eat them year round weekly.
Leave them on the doorstep and run...................

Latest posts

Latest posts