What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning folks. I’ve been up for a while icing my back and I’m starting to feel human once again. I can’t believe how much posting you all farts do in the morning. I get up to see six pages of new post since I went to bed. I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me my lung disease is causing all of my fatigue, my coughing And my equilibrium. It sounds like my body is not getting enough oxygen to give me the energy I need. Now I have to go to another specialty doctor. That $35 co-pay adds up real fast if you have five or six doctors… I think I pushed myself way too hard in my years and now I’m paying the dues
Good that they have identified the cause of your fatigue/cough and there are ways to fix it!

Good luck opening a can of whup ass on it brother.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good that they have identified the cause of your fatigue/cough and there are ways to fix it!

Good luck opening a can of whup ass on it brother.
I was told to get rid of my chickens. I have been keeping chickens for 23 years and I’m told that the dander from the chicken plus the germs that they carry is more than likely the cause of the disease… I mentioned to my doctor that 50 years ago I would’ve been doing some white crosses or a couple bumps of powder to get my energy back and he gave me one of those looks that is not something I wanted to see. I need to find something that I can adjust. It will increase my energy level.

OleReynard

Ever kewl! My outstanding FIL was a fencing champion, and taught me the sabre.

You do not really appreciate the art unless you try it. Most people believe deep down they could suddenly swing low, high, thrust in the middle and defeat an opponent.

Yeah, and anyone could beat Minnesota Fats at straight pool. It is a fair comparison. You'd stand as much chance with either as a fart in a hurricane.

We'd get all padded up from head to foot, full helmet and heavy gloves. At first, he invited me to attack him with my wooden sabre.

He did not even have to move. I could not touch him. But every now and then, he would tap me on the knee, or whack me (OUCH!!) on toppa my head...

I have taught the basics of sabre combat to a few folks since then, but I no longer have the padded outfits and helmets (wore out years ago).
My Uncle Max used to shoot with Fats in Chicago at pool tournaments.
Both the Marsh boys Max and Tom both excellent in pool

jokerman

Premium user
If your dog things you are a good cook, don't seek a second opinion!

By the time I was able to take Kendo from Sensei Osada, Roku Dan, I had already represented Oregon, Washington, and Northern California in the AFLA Nationals in Sabre, but in the two and a half years that I studied under him, I hit him exactly twice that he didn't let me. I was never beaten that badly fencing members of the US Olympic team.

Both times he beamed ear to ear and was absolutely delighted.

PS: I didn't win or even make the final pool at the Nationals...................... View attachment 18996402
A Rambo with better hair for Fuks sake!☝️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Your breathing device will help with the mucus and the coughing you best be using the damn thing before you get a new monia on top of it all
Eh - 'my breathing device?' - other than a coupla 64 year.old lungs - I don't have any other breathing devices OleReynard - and remarkably today has seen about only half of the coughing episodes of yesterday - and so I feel as if - things are progressing - and my lungs are clearing - after all the recent surgeries -

jokerman

Premium user

Pilot Safely Lands Small Plane On Cedar Beach In Mount Sinai: Police
Starting to rethink the plane idea again.
The plane landed on the parking lot of Cedar Beach where we all learned to drive and where my Dads 66 Jeep Wagoneer had a transmission problem and we had to drive home in reverse.
The same beach where we catch tinker mackerel.
The same beach I did some necking with as many girls who would let me☝️😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My fargin Blueberry x Fire OG is 7' weeks in an has been showing nanners for about a week now.....today I noticed seeds starting to form😠. Gonna check the trichomes but I know she is nowhere near done.

Reminds me of Jackie O! Don't scare me onward... I need a couple more weeks!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240502_100746_6.jpg

Poppy testers coming up most excellently.
🤘

oldfogey8

I was told to get rid of my chickens. I have been keeping chickens for 23 years and I’m told that the dander from the chicken plus the germs that they carry is more than likely the cause of the disease… I mentioned to my doctor that 50 years ago I would’ve been doing some white crosses or a couple bumps of powder to get my energy back and he gave me one of those looks that is not something I wanted to see. I need to find something that I can adjust. It will increase my energy level.
Having a higher energy level would be great but treating your lung damage may be a good place to start. I know a lot of folks on here vape instead of smoking. I recently bought a vape device and though it takes a little time to get used to it, I like mine. That said, my son swore by kratom as a stimulant though it got out of hand for him. He was taking I think 3 grams a day. I think a gram a day is considered a heavy dose but he was competing in boxing and Muay Thai tourneys at the time. It is sold in ‘head shops’ here in Massachusetts but he got his online. It is addictive though so keep that in mind.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Having a higher energy level would be great but treating your lung damage may be a good place to start. I know a lot of folks on here vape instead of smoking. I recently bought a vape device and though it takes a little time to get used to it, I like mine. That said, my son swore by kratom as a stimulant though it got out of hand for him. He was taking I think 3 grams a day. I think a gram a day is considered a heavy dose but he was competing in boxing and Muay Thai tourneys at the time. It is sold in ‘head shops’ here in Massachusetts but he got his online. It is addictive though so keep that in mind.
What vape did you get?

SubGirl

420club
Eh - 'my breathing device?' - other than a coupla 64 year.old lungs - I don't have any other breathing devices OleReynard - and remarkably today has seen about only half of the coughing episodes of yesterday - and so I feel as if - things are progressing - and my lungs are clearing - after all the recent surgeries -
They didn’t give you one of these to take home?
IMG_2703.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
With our open borders, we don't even know who all is here.......................
That's kind of what I meant when I said "These days it's kind of hard to tell who is from here just by looking at their faces on a video cam" Although the average illegal wouldn't want to have anything to do with stuff like this for fear of getting caught and found out they're illegal. My guess is that most of the ones involved in the protests are refugees from one of the several Middleast countries we've taken in refugees from.