• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

right

Sometimes I think Hempy is going to raise Q from the ashes and form a sort of Voltron or channel them.

Like somehow if he claps his hands long enough then Tinkerbell won't die and will be able to fly...

The election year is just around the bend.

Hide the pixie dust!!

And hand me some more mushrooms.
What is happening mustard

buzzmobile

Veteran
What is happening mustard
1697708458140.jpeg

It's as plain as the nose on Jonathan's face.
1697708575419.jpeg

1697708706666.jpeg

After you are woke you can go on to Book 2.
1697708830202.jpeg

Dave's not here.

Crazy Chester

Oops. I farged up.....I can't tell if he is mad at me or not.... sitting on the edge of my chair.....
Please - speak freely - just because I'm the boss of my-self doesn't mean I'm the boss of you. I was just saying I'm not copping to being responsible for the international disaster(s) going on now, in other words, I'm not part of the "we" you noted in your post.

Unca Walt

420club
Sorry for the misunderstanding....we cannot afford to be the world's policeman.
True dat. Fact is, we cannot afford anything anymore, really.

American standard of living: The equivalent of a large family living in a huge, ornate, well-furnished house, eating the finest food and drink...

...and the last notice has been given. Eviction into the snow is going to happen just as soon as the mail arrives.

We are a debtor nation. The world is casting us off. The facade of normalcy still obtains, but when it inevitably crumbles... there will be a fundamental change in what was once my America.

I used to believe that "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" had roots in reality.

Unca Walt

420club
Oh, my. This is beyond comprehension. Beyond any possible understandable justification. When your enlistment is up, YOU GET BILLED FOR EQUIPMENT YOU LEFT IN A-STAN!!

"Apparently the US military is charging enlisted guys for the gear they were told to leave behind in Afghanistan."

"This guy in the vid is getting out, so they gave him a nearly $4000 bill for gear that they wouldn"t let him bring onto the plane when they bugged out."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if the guys who survived Pearl Harbor got billed for their equipment when they got out of the Navy? And the guys in B-17's that got shot down... they gotta pay when they get out? And the Marines at Chosin Reservoir -- all that equipment they left...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Oh, my. This is beyond comprehension. Beyond any possible understandable justification. When your enlistment is up, YOU GET BILLED FOR EQUIPMENT YOU LEFT IN A-STAN!!

"Apparently the US military is charging enlisted guys for the gear they were told to leave behind in Afghanistan."

"This guy in the vid is getting out, so they gave him a nearly $4000 bill for gear that they wouldn"t let him bring onto the plane when they bugged out."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder if the guys who survived Pearl Harbor got billed for their equipment when they got out of the Navy? And the guys in B-17's that got shot down... they gotta pay when they get out? And the Marines at Chosin Reservoir -- all that equipment they left...

Might be more to the story...

Military madness is real. Let's see what happens up the chain because I doubt the paratrooper will have anything to say until after his separation.

Unca Walt

420club
I just gotta say this:

My family has been military since before there was a USA.
My 11-times grandfather was one of the Nine Men of Nieuw Amsterdam. See: The Cadet
My direct descendants got land grants for fighting in the Revolution.
My 9-times grandfather served as Washington's bodyguard. And LaFayettes Honor Guard.
1700833400586.png

Two volunteer lieutenants in my bloodline died in Andersonville.
My volunteer grandfather was shot in the elbow, and gassed in WWI.
My father got his leg crushed as a motorcycle cop and could not join.
My Unca Irv flew a P-51 (got shot down by a sharp-eyed kraut -- funny story).
1700834060835.jpeg

My Unca Harry gave me the brass-knucks trench knife that was on his hip at Omaha Beach as a wedding present.
1700834148546.jpeg

My cousin Don was captain of the Iwo Jima (now he is on the JCS):
1700833501205.jpeg

My brother served 22 years in the military.
I am named after Lt. Gen. Edward Walter Snedeker, Commandant of the Marines (highest ranking Marine). He commanded a regiment at Iwo.
1700833653221.jpeg

I volunteered (and got a dinged helmet). <-- Which means dinged helmet GI's cannot legally buy weed even in the legal state of Florida because they would have to claim PTSD and allow their houses to be searched for "dangerous objects". TINS, Pilgrims.

Scooter could not volunteer (heart condition). Puck tried, but although he was the fargin National Judo Champion (and 5-times Florida State Judo Champion) holding black belts in Judo, Jiu jitsu, and kendo -- his hearing loss kept him out.

I have given advice to Wolfie, my grandson: The time of writing a check for your life and handing it to the US Government to cash it as they see fit... is fukking over.

As it exists at this moment, this is not, NOT my America.

Last edited:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This does not pass the sniff test. At all.

So this guy is the only one who is experiencing this? Or is this more than likely an internal paperwork fuck up because it's not like those ever happen?

Unca Walt

420club

So this guy is the only one who is experiencing this? Or is this more than likely an internal paperwork fuck up because it's not like those ever happen?

Got a point, there.

On the other hand... with the stances of our skirt-wearing military ex-men, it is no longer a reality defying joke. It is, in today's humped up status, VERY possible and likely.

As Devil's Advocate: Under what circumstances would a sojer be reasonably charged for leaving $4K in issue equipment behind during an emergency evacuation?

I DO know this as a stone fact:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"For losing a firearm or weapon by negligence, meaning it wasn't on purpose, some of the most common types of non-judicial punishments include partial or full forfeiture of pay for up to one year and restricted access to certain parts of a post, Rosen said.

"Depending on the value of the lost weapon, the punishment can also include a bad conduct discharge or six months of confinement at the U.S. Disciplinary Barracks, a Defense Department maximum-security correctional facility in Fort Leavenworth, Kansas."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the military personnel wearing stars and suits who lost BILLIONS in weaponry in pristine condition should have to answer before the very first grunt even looks back.

Change my mind.

Unca Walt

420club

Whoopsie.

A tad of checking results in: Yup. It is exactly as the sojer says, and you may sniff deeply.

The sojer's crime? TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT THE INSULT.

Sniff -- [passes test]

Now let's go back to the skirts with dicks: HOW MUCH DO THEY OWE?? In dollars, exactly.

Latest posts

Latest posts