What's new

The BroomRoom...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just flattened it and cut into squares. Roughly 2g per sq inch.

The ceramic is just a plate. Sometimes the PTC heater surface is a better surface area wise.

Have you got access to a variable controller? Like a Speedster fan controller? Or a light dimmer? Works great from what I hear and it wouldn't be hard to put your own temperature measurements on the controller by measuring the heat output with a thermometer.

SmellyFlorist

@Mikell... ok, well I dont have one lying around.... can you buy the things from an electrical store..? These hairstraighners only cost R80... like $5...

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
00d79-vr.png

03-000-929-01.jpg

Those. 12v, 120v, depends where you want to scab it in. I suck at electronics and would buy this.

s-l225.jpg

But first I would stick the thermometer in between the plates and see what she reads. Had one shitty straightener fly up and down a 30 degree F swing.

SmellyFlorist

@Mikell... Ok I havent really gone into town so havent looked for those items... yet

But what I have done is this...
picture.php

The bubble hash....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Into rosin...

R30 for the paper, R80 for the hairstraightner.... say Zap, how much was your vacuum pump again..??

SmellyFlorist

These pics are from tonight, @3.5 weeks in.... I defoliated on monday, but only dropped the lights tonight... tia time... they not looking to great i know, I havent been checking pH, but when I did few days ago Iv been feeding hi at 6.2... fuck, anyways back to 5.8... Ill just be glad if I get anything but mold from this run....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmellyFlorist

that top light could be lower hey? was lazy[drinking/drunk] when I did the rewiring to extend it... fuck, extending it more means drinking more... 22...

SmellyFlorist

Sorry but these pics are from a week back... tis the season to not give a fuck...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I know they look far from great, but in all honesty Im not even that bumbed.... I wasnt even gonna try this summer grow, and have been putting so little effort in, coz if it did fuckup and I had put lank effort I wuda been pretty pissed off about it... Humidity hasnt been a problem yet, hasnt gone over 70%... the temps however have reached 32.5dC while on and 30dC whilst off.... lol

SmellyFlorist

Merry christmasmanday evewyboby...

@Flowanananananddd.... thanks dude :tiphat: hahaaa

Some xmas pics from this am...
picture.php

picture.php

Some fag punched my car today... I gotta stop driving in the middle of the road... thats where holidaymakers walk their gay dogs...

I started flushing yesterday... the pics are @6weeks complete... I might even turn down the time another half hour...
Iv been so lazy[read stupid] I havent set the timers up, so Iv been doing it all manually with my phone alarm... oath they put something in the water here.....

SmellyFlorist

:window:

I received a gift of socks today.... and I was so, so pleased...
Socks at 20 and I was like "fuck really? life blows...."
Socks at 30 and Im Like "fuck yes, some one cares..."

SmellyFlorist

@Mirac... hey hey just the caps are coloured... hope you had a merry christmas too... we had nice swell yesterday....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Anyone have any input on why they looking fucked and locked out...?? the pH was a tad high during the first few weeks... that and maybe the salts have gone...?

BruceBanner

They are looking good, full of buds, in nature growing they can get even more deficit at that stage, it's a natural thing :)