What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reminding me of how horrible it was yuck … I literally could not walk without real problems by the time surgery came around for me. Do you know I have a long list you there was that hernia,then hep c , then there was a hip repair and replacement. Then I had a paralyzing shoulder dislocation & nerve thing resulted in loss of my left limb and side for three solid months, it’s still pretty disabled. What else am I forgetting? Oh yeah, two other fucking diseases. .. we’re not even talking about mental … there’s gotta be more, but I’m too hungry to think straight right now
that's why you always get the extended warranty!:D

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Perfect!
81C425B8-9D78-4C2A-AADF-DE295AB3E61A.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Good idea, I might give it a shot too, soil test shows pretty low boron. I remember chunkypigs telling me to use borax in my soil amending a few years ago

Yeah these plants are purely intended for utilitarian purposes. Ill grow some pretty flowers in my actual veg garden like poppies, marigolds, cosmos, borage, purple coneflowers etc...

Ill for sure post some pictures in a few months if all works out. If I dont it was a failure lol. But if my calculations are accurate It will cost me like 7-8$ for one year to put up a 300-350' visual barrier fence using sunflowers. That would be killer
It does sound killer.
The seed company suggests putting 5ml(1tsp) borax into 350ml(12oz) water and spread over a 5m(15') row. They also say not to put it on other garden plants.

Have a good season!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran