Burt

Veteran
thats cool-the leaf fingers had that resmeblance-your a lucky man t
o have both in your stable

M

michaeljordan

thats cool-the leaf fingers had that resmeblance-your a lucky man t
o have both in your stable

Yeah for sure, thanks to a very nice friend. Been reading up on the posts. I think getting a cut of the shoreline is REALLY hard. Lucky me! :dance013:

DRorganic

Veteran
shoreline sounds great. its a early nl combination grow from some early shoemaker genetics its got to be good. plus you could eat off the floor in that grow room. that's about the nicest
grow opt i have seen.

JetLife175

Veteran
it has an uncanny resemblance to the sour diesel leaf pattern and they were both found on dead tour? Hmmmm

Man that's what I'm saying! I never had the shoreline until moving out here to the good ol TX and will say it reminds me of a "pre-diesel-diesel" if that makes sense. Straight shitty funk!

I had a mom that I lost unfortunately, but am getting her back soon. She is honestly one of the best things to ever come out of TX. Period.

Ill take it over the deez any day of the week. Here's some shoreline wax I made just a few days ago.

Cheers

JL

IMAG0284.jpg

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shoreline sounds great. its a early nl combination grow from some early shoemaker genetics its got to be good. plus you could eat off the floor in that grow room. that's about the nicest
grow opt i have seen.

when it's cured it stinks so strong. I love it.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I picked up some Shoreline a couple days ago. It looks just like the dry nugs Fire was showing. This batch was better than the batch I got 2 weeks ago. The only problem I have with it is the person that grew it should have let it go another 2 weeks in flower. For sure picked too early. There is a seed company that offers fem seeds of Shoreline. I don't recall the name right now.

FreebirdTTu

Shoreline was, and continues to be, one of my favorite things about the state of TX. Hope she makes her way up to the Pac NW....

KUSHEATER1

Funny thing My buddy sent me cuts of this sweet lady years ago and I like a ass lost her she is amazing smoke and a great yielder I really miss her I need to get intouch the fam.A great sog plant that reeks and looks like diamonds.

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I have smoked some of the feminized seed version of Shoreline. It has a pungent smell to the herb but it don't taste like Shoreline. It fo' sure doesn't have the high that real Shoreline does. This feminized version is called Strawberry Bliss.

Here is their description of Shoreline:

Shoreline - Devil's Harvest Seeds

Shoreline is an old Sensi Skunk strain which made its way to the USA and there a group in Texas selected it. Sometime later, after a Grateful Dead concert in the Shoreline Amphitheater, the clone received its name and began to spread around the world. From what we know the original Shoreline has been long lost but somewhere along the way someone of this crew made a cross of Shoreline with an Oasis male from Dutch Passion in order to preserve the strain. Again it was grown out and another clone was selected and this is the clone we are using today.

This is one of the stinkiest strains we have ever used. It has the really strong aroma of an old school skunk. What makes it unique is that the smell comes through on the taste. It is unusual to find a strain that carries a smell and flavour that are the same. This is an 8-week strain with an old skunk look, very easy to grow, with a fast flower. She turns purple after week 6 and begins to smell the room. Shoreline is a must strain for everyone and will make anyone’s top list. We have been honoured to work with this strain and now we can bring this unique clone to seed form by making S1 seeds.

Sex: Feminized

Type: Indica & Sativa

Yield: Heavy

Flowering: Photoperiod

Height: Medium

Grow: Indoor & Outdoor

Flowers in: 60/65 Days

Genetics: Sensi SK x Oasis

Witko69

Shoreline by Devils Harvest is not equal the one from the top of this thread. I used she for grease. Burn scent as Devil sake

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I think the Shoreline is still around. I haven't had anymore since the last time I posted about it. It is really difficult to pry this clone from the hands that hold it.

As far as the Devil Harvest seed I didn't think they had it anyway. It was more of an informational post.

Z

z-ro

I know a guy that still has it. He almost never grows it anymore just keeps the mother. He says he's been offered many cuts over the years for it but will only trade it for one single strain that he lost and misses so dearly, the ae77 california orange.

resingroweriam

I vote that the ban on Fire be lifted as well as on anyone else banned for likewise reasons and instead of banning members the practice should be from on called A Temporary Banishment. The War on Drugs has proven to be a horrendous waste of life and energy that we have all suffered through isn't this enough of an example to show that heavy handed draconian laws and petty forum violations Are similar injustices that nobody should be made to suffer through for the rest of their condemned lives. BAN THE PRACTICE OF BANNING ON IG. For god sakes and let's get on with the fucking Fiesta. -Resingrower

resingroweriam

I vote that the ban on Fire be lifted as well as on anyone else banned for likewise reasons and instead of banning members the practice should be from on called A Temporary Banishment. The War on Drugs has proven to be a horrendous waste of life and energy that we have all suffered through isn't this enough of an example to show that heavy handed draconian laws and petty forum violations Are similar injustices that nobody should be made to suffer through for the rest of their condemned lives. BAN THE PRACTICE OF BANNING ON IG. For god sakes and let's get on with the fucking Fiesta. -Resingrower