What's new

Shiva Grows

strain_hunter

good work. i used to live in a small flat. i had my bedroom kitted out with a high tech grow , my windowsills throughout filled with trays of plants that i would give away or plant wild, or plant on jobs i was working at . it is just enjoyable. even if i fail. i enjoy it as therapy. i slept next to the kitchen

which country are you in ?

the land i work on is not mine, i'm the head gardener there . it is my friends land . i'm content with that .
Thank you very much. I also live in a small flat and have had a few plants in the grow box again this year.
For me, the cultivation itself is also very therapeutic and I enjoy it. It connects me with nature and the natural cycles and makes me more balanced.
Due to increasing regular pain in my knees and back, I can no longer maintain my long meditations well. This makes me more unbalanced and I tend to drink too much beer.
I used to grow cannabis over ten years ago and had a very light strain that was very good for me. I haven't smoked since and I'm excited to see what the season brings.

I live in central Germany.

strain_hunter

exactly . terraforming using companion plantings and building wind shields with plants and making micro climates... we started a food forrest that we are always having to adapt just to keep the trees we planted alive... within 5 years that field should be 'fixed'. we are mulching constantly with hay and manure, making draiage , liming etc , within a few years it will be good . work in progress
It sounds as if we are learning to live with nature again instead of imposing our will on it.

shiva82

It sounds as if we are learning to live with nature again instead of imposing our will on it.
i don't agree with the modern influenced herd and i'm not much of a consumer . i would happily live off grid... in the u.k to be comfortable off grid , you need quite a fair bit of wealth to begin with and a grasp of law . which is the stumbling block for me , but another note is . nobody is promised tomorrow , so i do not think about it too much. just go with the flow and stay clear as much as i can , away from these souless consumers around us everywhere . just imo though. we all feel different and that is cool too . each to their own

strain_hunter

That sounds wise. That's why I started meditating a long time ago. You experience happiness in your own mind and not through an even faster car or an even bigger house.

shiva82

i'm doing a job that takes a shitload of preparation and care , so it is a slow process . make it look the 'dogs bollocks ' by the time i finish

shiva82

i spend most the day swearing when i constantly come across issues with other trades work . i have to fix and repair much of it before i can start my own work .

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
i'm doing a job that takes a shitload of preparation and care , so it is a slow process . make it look the 'dogs bollocks ' by the time i finish
💪😁👍
just had some lunch and now rolling up a spotty one and having last coffee of the day.
had to do office stuff all morning and i always feel like i'm not getting anything done. i mean 'real' work haha.
plan for the week is laid out pretty clear and looks manageable.
have a good one mate!

shiva82

💪😁👍
just had some lunch and now rolling up a spotty one and having last coffee of the day.
had to do office stuff all morning and i always feel like i'm not getting anything done. i mean 'real' work haha.
plan for the week is laid out pretty clear and looks manageable.
have a good one mate!
pushing a pen is not real work . we call that job title ' secretary '

digging holes is real work haha

zaprjaques

the boveda kid
i spend most the day swearing when i constantly come across issues with other trades work . i have to fix and repair much of it before i can start my own work .
i know that too well, and lately i'm trying hard to give less fucks cause i'm running out soon lol. but it feels like its a crime against nature.

shiva82

got a new budget glass dab bong rig on its way , hopefully the old lady next door signs for it

i normally use a universal nail on any bong , but i broke my bong

shiva82

i know that too well, and lately i'm trying hard to give less fucks cause i'm running out soon lol. but it feels like its a crime against nature.
other trades or customers will presume we are o.c.d , but that is not the case... we have been shown how to do the job properly and won't get satisfaction doing a shit job , or perform not to our ability and caring less is not our nature