What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i had a low germ rate on the corn i germinated , so i got another packet of same seeds . cross pollination effected our crop last year . another lesson learned . with corn and cucumber, stick with one variety , to protect the harvest from going bitter , or performing badly .

shiva82

my cat nearly accidentally killed me then.

she jumped me unexpectedly and i flinched, and she scratched my neck and cut me open in the process . very close t a serious injuey . ffs. the small cat man , can be deadly

goingrey

Wondering which plants to take cuts from.

If not all then gonna be a case of the one that got away.

One CBDrelax is a really vigorous grower and starting to bud up fast. But that vigor could be an issue actually, it likes to take over and shade others. Also it has some variegation on the leaves which is kinda cool but also kinda not, along with hermie sisters something has me cautious about the strain.

The most vigorous CBDenergy that had the pineapple juicy smelling dew I will take a cut from for sure. The CBDenergy plants are less impressive but getting less light as well, maybe they would deserve a second round, dunno.

Other stuff probably won't take any from, though Dinachem no longer being available as seeds does make me wonder if I should.

shiva82

Wondering which plants to take cuts from.

If not all then gonna be a case of the one that got away.

One CBDrelax is a really vigorous grower and starting to bud up fast. But that vigor could be an issue actually, it likes to take over and shade others. Also it has some variegation on the leaves which is kinda cool but also kinda not, along with hermie sisters something has me cautious about the strain.

The most vigorous CBDenergy that had the pineapple juicy smelling dew I will take a cut from for sure. The CBDenergy plants are less impressive but getting less light as well, maybe they would deserve a second round, dunno.

Other stuff probably won't take any from, though Dinachem no longer being available as seeds does make me wonder if I should.
clone them all , and selective bin the losers as you ptogress

Latest posts

Latest posts