What's new

Scott Family Farms 2023 releases . . .

little-soldier

Pretty low to bring up a former ICMag member that you ratted out, got fired and caused him to lose his medical license, and used your money to get him off this forum.

You realize theres a 100-page thread here where everyone just makes fun of you, yet you tell everyone you have 100-page thread of fandom.

Why is the Canadian government telling my veteran buddies to unalive themselves instead of telling you to do so?
Thats a bold accusation, you mind showing proof of all the ratted out,got fired?

Tynehead Tom

Pretty low to bring up a former ICMag member that you ratted out, got fired and caused him to lose his medical license, and used your money to get him off this forum.

You realize theres a 100-page thread here where everyone just makes fun of you, yet you tell everyone you have 100-page thread of fandom.

Why is the Canadian government telling my veteran buddies to unalive themselves instead of telling you to do so?
outstanding post
I wouldn't believe a single word the self proclaimed lord of loud, trump of skunk..... LOL that "pure columbian gold from peru" thread of mad-man's...... I mean med-man's is a trainwreck of comedy :ROFLMAO:
but shit stains seem to know all about the goings on of other shitstains (sff) so it doesn;t surprise me that he somehow has insider info on the charles debacle.
That said...... and all this thread taken into consideration..... if charles and medman were the last guys on earth with columbian gold seeds..... I'll take them from charles hahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Tynehead Tom

Thats a bold accusation, you mind showing proof of all the ratted out,got fired?
well I dunno about the ratting out of people but I personally know two people with crimminal records for posession and intent to traffic for getting caught up in a drag net bust at a cannabis event that there was explicity stated that only hemp products were allowed. Medman showed up with an entourage and had seed packs and weighed cannabis products in the van and at the booth. My friends were holding personal stash and never were dealers of any kind. Just regular joes who were into blowing awesome glass art and loved the ganja so always held an ounce at least on road trips. Busted because of medman and his entourage drawing heat down on the whole event. The cops in that area, and the crown prosecutors went hard on a lot of people in the aftermath of that event. A lot of people got criminal records and can't travel, can't get certain jobs.... can't get health canada grow licenses nor can they be involved in the legal cannabis industry in any way..... thanx to medman.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol

More loads of phony bologne from tiny head lol

The lgca issued fines. Same legislation as driving without a license. All the fines went to traffic court lol not federal drug court hahaha

All be it under the cannabis act. There is no criminal record for cannabis fines in mb.

Want to know why the lgca was so interested in me at that event in question? The 1000 emails golden tree sent them and the organizers (personally or via all his flying monkies)

Now what's even a bigger lie from tiny is all the guys that got tickets all went out for Indian food with us across the street. Where I advised them to plead not guilty and they would win. They also admitted they all showed up to sell restricted products and took a calculated risk.

Here's the proof: canadas first cannabis act victory

mm

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is never any evidence of anything. Just gossip and rumors spread in a decades long smear campaign by one of the biggest cons in the Industry.

mm

RobFromTX

He got GoldenTree kick off the forum? When did that happen?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Safe to say, after tryna spam his clones and bud for sale on here plus fake lab tests and super cyberstalking, scamming sponsors and entrants he got from here for his "events"....gt dug his own grave

Not to worry though, all is not a loss, he still has 50 other fake ic accounts (to match his personalities) to stalk me with.

mm

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Not sure when exactly the ban was, but within the last years.
Because his profile is banned, he cant delete it but wants to.
@Roms any chance one of you guys could delete his profile for him? He asked me to find a mod here who can do that for him.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
GT posted about it back when it happened.
Medman first called GT's mom to complain about her son 'cyber stalking' him and hurting his business.
When that didnt work, Medman called GT's employer, got him fired and stripped of his medical license. The cops came not long after that to bust him.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
"super cyber stalking"
download (2).jpeg

RobFromTX

Not sure when exactly the ban was, but within the last years.
Because his profile is banned, he cant delete it but wants to.
@Roms any chance one of you guys could delete his profile for him? He asked me to find a mod here who can do that for him.

I read the exchanges they had on other threads. Nobody got out of hand. The whole thing seems so silly. Im just surprised somebody can get banned over something so trivial

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I read the exchanges they had on other threads. Nobody got out of hand. The whole thing seems so silly. Im just surprised somebody can get banned over something so trivial
Because MadMan likes to throw money around to get his way. Look at OG, he tried to get me banned there.

But you're right, GT didnt break any rules to get banned, it was all business in MadMans eyes

RobFromTX

Because MadMan likes to throw money around to get his way. Look at OG, he tried to get me banned there.

But you're right, GT didnt break any rules to get banned, it was all business in MadMans eyes

Lol thats what i find puzzling about the whole thing. I mean who exactly is he throwing money at? It was my understanding that what little funding this site pulls in is from sponsors and all the mods are volunteers. I just don't understand how theyre getting paid off 🤷‍♂️

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol thats what i find puzzling about the whole thing. I mean who exactly is he throwing money at? It was my understanding that what little funding this site pulls in is from sponsors and all the mods are volunteers. I just don't understand how theyre getting paid off 🤷‍♂️
They arent its a lie like all the other slander and smear

It all started when I invited GT to support manitobas first cannabis cup aka mmar fundraiser / charity

He crashed the cup and didn't pay / brought 8 plants all from seed he made that he called elite clone Only like forum cut gsc and watermelon etc / everyone made fun of him the whole wknd then he stole and extra trophy and one of the first place over all trophies from Chris mayerson and told everyone in wpg he won them lol Proof he is an amatuer scammer / grifter.

When he got called out instead of being honest he started one of the worst cybertrolling / smear campaigns in industry history....why?

Well mentally ill, unprofessional amatuers would rather smear good people to hide their own shade then take any accountability for their misdeeds. It's psychology 101

Him and his wife have emailed, posted and private messaged me over 10k times the last decade

Kinda ironic that all he does is bash the guy he immitates / wished he was. I know its supposed to flattery. Im not mad he uses all my id3as...whats cringey is he has none of his own

mm

Last edited:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
They arent its a lie like all the other slander and smear

It all started when I invited GT to support manitobas first cannabis cup aka mmar fundraiser / charity

He crashed the cup and didn't pay / brought 8 plants all from seed he made that he called elite clone Only like forum cut gsc and watermelon etc / everyone made fun of him the whole wknd then he stole and extra trophy and one of the first place over all trophies from Chris mayerson and told everyone in wpg he won them lol Proof he is an amatuer scammer / grifter.

When he got called out instead of being honest he started one of the worst cybertrolling / smear campaigns in industry history....why?

Well mentally ill, unprofessional amatuers would rather smear good people to hide their own shade then take any accountability for their misdeeds. It's psychology 101

mm
Thats hilarious

Got anyone to support those claims?

You still refuse to address doxxing him and everything else

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the guy sure made some tasty sounding crosses from the research ive seen. Sour dubb x topanga canyon :yummy:
Chimera 2.0

Romance clones and genes out of people you "befriend"

Cross em all with blueberry, release untested f1 hermies....think yourself a hero lol

Nothing new or unique or game changing there with that pollen chuck business model

mm

RobFromTX

Chimera 2.0

Romance clones and genes out of people you "befriend"

Cross em all with blueberry, release untested f1 hermies....think yourself a hero lol

Nothing new or unique or game changing there with that pollen chuck business model

mm

I just got the rare privilege of getting a bag of topanga kush a few years back from Cali. We dont get much bud from that way anymore, just dried up outdated colorado crap. But i can easily say that topanga was my favorite kush by far