What's new

ROMULANxISLAND SWEET SKUNK

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This stuff is incredible smelling. Full of resins too. Got her as a clone from a buddy.

Attachments

• romxis 1-29-04 008.jpg
    romxis 1-29-04 008.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 52

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like basil, or oregano, the leaves are aromatic inside and out! That's a sure way to tell that the herb is going o be tasty when burned. I just roll a leaf around between my fingers and sniff sniff sniff. So nice :D

Attachments

• romxiss1-29-04 010.jpg
    romxiss1-29-04 010.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 60

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was amongst the plant that were effected by the excessive heat. But that problem has been vented through the roof :D

Attachments

• romxiss 1-29-04 012.jpg
    romxiss 1-29-04 012.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 57

DoctorDro

Damn CC, that's some sweet looking candy. Do you have any further out pics so I could see all of the ladies figures?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She was chopped. No body shots EVER! We don't have any more of this, but we'll do some body shots of other plants, maybe later today ;)

cc

Ice Cold

Very nice pics. A friend of mine is growing Romulan from seeds he got from another grower that got them from a bank :) I gave him some swt4 clones and he asked me if I wanted some clones but I wasnt really interested from the buds he had showed me, they were really airy, and not very crystally, he discribed the smell as cat urine like it was a good thing, YUK :)

it that one more Romulan or the other?? I think I will go ahead and take some and see if I can get them to turn out a little better.. granted what I saw was his first grow and is proly doing better on a newer batch...

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ooops!

ooops!

this is not my own cross, thought we were in the widowgum thread. this is a clone.

Ice Cold, I'm not sure. I haven't smoked either of the parents... It smells just like lemon pledge when it's dry. The smell of the smoke is quite unique, it lingers in the room for an hour or so. The taste isn't lemony, it's kind of indescribable really, good though.

cc

JLP

Veteran
Beautiful plants CC :)

I think Federation makes that strain.

Widowgum sound good.

JLP:)

Ice Cold

When the strain was mentioned I looked around about it, and there is a few breeders that have it and alot more with crosses. I read some guy named Joe Romulan created it and sold clones.. backcrossed by a few i guess.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks to be on the sativa side, how's the high? Is it skunky at all?
I've got some C-99 X Romulan I just gotta pop soon!
Looks great! :D

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not skunky at all. Very lemon pledgy when it's dried, but when it's growing it smells more like you'd expect a diesel plant to smell. Like diesel/lemon candy. It was a very good high. I've got one massive joint's worth of it left to smoke ;) The high is somewhat paranoid. I don't get paranoia, except by this clone :p