What's new

RGS outdoor comp - auto amnesia and pink cherry pie

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 131
Looking big 👀 little budlings popping up all over.
The hot air that was coming up from Spain has stopped and we’ve got some nice fresh breezes back- left with plenty of sunny spells though.
They seem happy and healthy
IMG_2917.jpeg

IMG_2918.jpeg

IMG_2919.jpeg

IMG_2920.jpeg

IMG_2921.jpeg

IMG_2922.jpeg

Kree73

mr.brunch

Veteran
We are being blessed with Few more days of sunny warmth until the weekend , was a bit cloudy today but looking up.
I put the hose on shower setting and left it on the bed for about 25 minutes to give them a deep drink- it has been hot recently and they are nearly as big as me, so they should love it.
I’ll probably give them a good feed in the next few days so I’ll get some pictures
:tiphat:

Hillbilly69

Glad to hear weather is holding, we've got a hurricane coming through this weekend, so happy everything is done and harvested.
Cheers mate!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Some heavy rain for a time today, and got quite an unsettled week on the way- rain should only do them good at this early stage I would think 🤔
Going to try and get a feed in tomorrow as they probably need one.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Very windy 🌬️ here, but the girls are handling it like champs- at least the rain dries off quicker I suppose

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gazebo ripping out of the ground again- I’ve hastily pulled the roof back so hoping we’re screened enough
Should be able to replace it in the morning 🤞

Hillbilly69

Lovely fall weather! Hopefully things get better, wind is blowing hard here too. Had a hurican go through this weekend, took power out and dumped a few trees in the yard/driveway. Some happy I had early genetics...😏

mr.brunch

Veteran
One of the girls (left side) has been half blown over- thought she had broken but seems like she’s just come away from the support.
50ish mph winds are not good apparently.
It’s meant to ease off tonight, so I’ve half propped her up for now as it’s getting pretty dark & heavy rain so I’ll re tie tomorrow

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’m in the unusual situation that my outdoor is due around the same time as my indoor… bad timing on my part

mr.brunch

Veteran
Uh oh, lots of trimming on your hands, kind of a good problem to have though 😏
I definitely won’t be complaining, I promise…. Just have to do a little juggling with the drying space, all going well of course
They’re looking good today, few days of sun and no rain coming up… but a storm is forecast for midweek (50-60mph winds 😱) so I’m a little worried 😟

mr.brunch

Veteran
Everything still standing so far… looking like the storm is going to track more northern so I should avoid the worst, still windy but more like 30mph.
Girls are looking well, definitely building and swelling - I gave them a good feed last night (2 gallons each)
I’ll get some pictures tomorrow

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’ve been alive for 147 days today (21weeks) … unfortunately I got stuck in traffic while shopping, and it’s too dark to take pictures now 😒
I shall get some in the morning

Really warm winds today, which I’m assuming the girls will enjoy - looking dry for the foreseeable future too 👍
down to 11hrs 54 min of daytime here now