What's new

Purple Punch - Fruity Sweet

Ttutorial

420club
winner@420giveaway
Hey!
I got a Do-Si-Dos x Purple Punch from Ripper Seeds.
It was a ltd. Edition.

I dont know if it is the Original parents in that cross - But i did got the Purple Punch pheno.
It is my number #1 plant in terms of terp's.

So i wanted to ask you guys, maybe u could help me and give me a hint where i should take a look and can buy that beatiful strain?
Regular or feminized doesnt matter.
It just should be stable and not be known to herm.

I got Slurricane #7 S1 from InHouse. I hope i find there what i search for.

PS: Other strains that i would love to obtain but dont know which breeder to choose from (Original)
San Fernando Valley
Ghost OG
Skywalker / OG / KUSH

Last edited by a moderator:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey!
It was a ltd. Edition.

I dont know if it is the Original parents in that cross - But i did got the Purple Punch pheno.

So i wanted to ask you guys, maybe u could help me and give me a hint where i should take a look and can buy that beatiful strain?

If trading is allowed, please PN me. If not, then ignore :)

PS: Other strains that i would love to obtain but dont know which breeder to choose from (Original)
San Fernando Valley
Ghost OG
Skywalker / OG / KUSH
Thanks for the post friend. Keep us posted on whatever you find.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hey!
It was a ltd. Edition.

If trading is allowed, please PN me. If not, then ignore :)

San Fernando Valley
Ghost OG
Skywalker / OG / KUSH
I'm currently flowering 2 Black Cherry Punch from In House who is Black Cherry Pie x Purple Punch, 1 of them is looking a lot like the PP, same flower structure, colors and her smell is super sweet, mix of grape, berries and lemon, very tempting. The other female is more a mix of both parents and her smell is not as sweet, I'll keep the one looking like the Purple Punch. So it's possible to find some plant very close to the clone only in this hybrid, if your quest doesn't end with the Slurricane you can try the Black Cherry Punch. I'll have a mother plant in a few weeks who can make some snips to clone.

Latest posts

Latest posts