What's new

Paradox seedbank - very poor germ rate due to improper long term storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Open Eyes

Don't bother with them at all.

Bought some seeds for friends in the USA and they got 0/20 germ rate. I knew right away when i touched the packaging since it was warm and had not been stored in refrigerators that there might be issues as a result of storage.

Spend your money elsewhere.

Open Eyes

My first order was through boutique and no germination issues were detected. Every order i have bought and moved on to friends that were not from boutique had serious germination issues so i will stick to Gypsy and no other. I may try attitude but compared to gypsy they are a bit on the pricey side of things.

draksensi

Don't bother with them at all.

Bought some seeds for friends in the USA and they got 0/20 germ rate. I knew right away when i touched the packaging since it was warm and had not been stored in refrigerators that there might be issues as a result of storage.

Spend your money elsewhere.

not being funny but did you by them from them direct cos if you got them in the post i sure as hell would not expect them to still be cold !

C

cork144

i had a 1/15 germ rate with ceres skunk, i think the problem could be that the lesser known companys cant shift their product fast enough, so it sits on the shelf for so long.

oh and btw my germ method was not the problem either, 6/6 bagseed popped next to them, no difference at all in the way they were all treated.

B

Buffoonman

I bought some Super Silver Haze a while back from Dr Chronic only 1 out of 16 germinated. I thought it strange at the time that nobody else had them in stock. I put this down to them being old stock. Fortunately Shantibaba was kind enough to send me a replacement pack. After that I have always stuck to Seedbay or the Seed Boutique with whom I've never had any germination issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.