Pangi#2 @10 weeks 11/13 flip, EC 0.3
IMG_20240512_203607.jpg

respect to all :smoker:

Attachments

• IMG_20240512_203616.jpg
    IMG_20240512_203616.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17

rorty

I've read a lot of positive reviews about CBG helping with anxiety and Pangi has a high CBG content. I'm curious if anyone's using Pangi to reduce anxiety.

LHC

I've read a lot of positive reviews about CBG helping with anxiety and Pangi has a high CBG content. I'm curious if anyone's using Pangi to reduce anxiety.
I haven´t used it with the purpose of reducing anxiety, but I have a history of getting anxious when smoking cannabis. Especially up high sativa strains. Panama X Bangi Haze get me real up high w/o any sign of anxiety. That is one of the reasons I love this strain.

rorty

I haven´t used it with the purpose of reducing anxiety, but I have a history of getting anxious when smoking cannabis. Especially up high sativa strains. Panama X Bangi Haze get me real up high w/o any sign of anxiety. That is one of the reasons I love this strain.
That's what I needed to hear

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

In my experience, high THC, high CBG, low CBD sativa strains have the potent psychedelic THC effect with a more intoxicating, relaxing-narcotic (therefore against anxiety), heavier nature like its the case of our Panama. While high THC, low CBG, low CBD sativa strains such as Ethiopian, Oldtimer's Haze, Honduras, ... usually have very clear-clean, uplifting, non intoxicating, ceiling less effects.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @ilovegrowing :) glad to help! Most probably she had a lookout with excessive macro nutrients and incorrect ph. After adjusting the pH, the plant found a way to assimilate and use the nutrients more efficiently.
Considering this reflowering, she looks to be just past mid flowering.
Keep in mind that excessive nitrogen can delay flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Greetings my good sensi lovers,

Pangi#2 @80days flo flip 11/13 harvested! very chunky buds musky encens lemon/licorice/anise complex kind of smell :love:
View attachment 19008763
Tanx @dubi for this top quality breeding!:canabis:
One love to all!

Impressive flower structure and excellent growing, @JAHNODUB :yummy: Looks and sounds delicious. As always, you can be proud of your growing skills and for bringing ACE genetics up to their A-grade potential. Thanks, brother!:tiphat: