What's new

OUTSIDER ART

DAT

im working on spray painting a pair of my glasses Black.
I just dyed my hair blond and the blue does not look good with it.
:peacock:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ahhh, hairrr... I remember it well.

But what color are your peepers? Brown or hazel, Im guessing. Hmmmm... brown. Final answer.

I didn't know that I was on the cover of a book!

DAT

WRONG! sometimes they are grey, sometimes they are blue , ocasionally green and of course bloodshot.:joint:

] Something a pal drew in gaol/jail dunno if its orig or copy??

Attachments

• 20160612_112009.jpg
    20160612_112009.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 39
Summat by nick blinko - outsiderr artist- far from his best but you art fans gotta check him out

Attachments

• 20151116_184533.jpg
    20151116_184533.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 37

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
WRONG! sometimes they are grey, sometimes they are blue , ocasionally green and of course bloodshot.:joint:
<a href="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56318&pictureid=1610974" target="_blank">View Image

We're twins! Though I was a nat-chur-al blonde. These days Im Caucasian pink!

Ha - mine are the same. Darker blue with a darker ring around the iris and darker striations with green/gold flecks.

They don't turn green much anymore. Grey if Im ill or very :( .

You forgot glassy - goes with bloodshot.
:laughing:

I like your buddys drawing Pap. Interesting perspective.

DAT

very interesting art Papusadrianus. The perspective of the city is quite cool. I have not heard of blinko and will check him out . thank you!

wow wowgrow thats cool you have the same eyes as me. can you show me one of your eyes?

very interesting art Papusadrianus. The perspective of the city is quite cool. I have not heard of blinko and will check him out . thank you!
Hes the singer/guitarist in a band calld rudimentary peni
Some of his earlier work is mindblowing
Apologies i havent had time to check your work out i will when i get in from work

Latest posts

Latest posts