What's new

Old school STRAINS/SEEDS from 2007-2012

OldSkewlGrower

No they were frozen since Some were good and some not so much (the sk 1 are still frozen ) I think it had more to do with how they were packed more than age. Most were folded in paper but some were in plastic bags, they are all in a Tupper ware container. The ones in the paper did better. I think it was a matter of moisture they are now all in paper with silica packs. In general they are about at 50 percent now. I kinda knew the whole thing about freezing but thought at the time not knowing when I would grow it was best. Keep those babies cold even for the photo ,I'm a bit anel that way I only brake my seed out below freezing
I agree that quality and manner of packing plays a great role in longevity. Seems from your experience that drier conditions resulted in better germ rates. 50% is great for almost 40 years! Are you going to make the next generation?

Old Piney

Are you going to make the next generation?
I have with South African DP 34 ( a Durban poison offered by sssc) ,Afghani #1 , also f2s of Afghani#1x Hindu kush and Afghani #1 x Afghani George (a clone of a Afghani plant from a guy named Geroge) . But yeah l gotta get around to the SK#1 I'm a bit scared because I don't have many I want to read up on old seed germination first .Along with the sk#1 I still have Hindu kush that were stored in plastic that I couldn't get to geminate and a bunch of bag seeds not labeled but if I saved them they were good stuff

St. Phatty

How'd it turn out? Did the wildlife leave any for you? Some of that old school mex got you twisted. Good breeding material I can imagine.

We weren't persistent enough.

We visited the plants a few times.

But - no fence, etc. We went there another time to smoke pot, the plants were gone, so we smoked the Old School Mex.

OldSkewlGrower

Greetings .I'd love to buy those spice of life seeds if you was to sell them.. you've got some real gems there..
Greetings, friend. Thank you for your interest in the seeds! These packs are not for sale. However, I plan to take these 2 packs and open pollinate the entire bunch. The seeds from this next generation will be available to buy. This may come a bit later this year. My first project is to try to bring back the ECSD. I am just starting it now and will move on to other projects once a proper individual representing the original clone is discovered. I will try to remember to give you a heads up when the Blue Sat project begins.

rolandomota

Veteran
Sour Diesel ibl is available from the original breeder now a days along with others like Strawberry Diesel

Golden Tree

I’m still looking for old DNA Genetics “Sour Cream” and Reserva Privada “OG Kush” packs!

And also old Hazeman “Mikado” packs

Cheers✌️

Beautiful collection amigo!

OldSkewlGrower

Sour Diesel ibl is available from the original breeder now a days along with others like Strawberry Diesel
The IBL line is very bottle-necked. The GanjaRebel cross has a wider gene-pool and should contain some very interesting individuals. Never had Strawberry Diesel. I regret not buying a pack when picking up Rez's Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL around 2008. Everyone seems to agree it's an amazing cross!

Last edited:

OldSkewlGrower

I’m still looking for old DNA Genetics “Sour Cream” and Reserva Privada “OG Kush” packs!

And also old Hazeman “Mikado” packs

Cheers✌️

Beautiful collection amigo!
Holy crap those are some classics from back in the day. Mikado. Haven't hear that name dropped for more than a decade. Let me know if you ever find these strains! Are you holding any classics in seed form?And thank you for the kind words!🙏🏻

OldSkewlGrower

damn those raskal beans are RARE. GOD. DAMN.
Lol, nice to see someone knows! I will eventually do an OGRaskal project and make an F2(+S1) generation with reversed pollen for both WiFi and WSS. Seeds could be available for purchase. Will be happy to let you know when the project begins!

need4weed

Veteran
Regular soil, with like a 1/4 l" layer of EWC on top.
Got seeds older than me to pop
I've read this a few times ut not tried it to date. Have you tried it with seeds that haven't been refrigerated or frozen? I have some old gems that I'd like to breathable life into but not had luck with standard techniques

Happy Times

Greetings, friend. Thank you for your interest in the seeds! These packs are not for sale. However, I plan to take these 2 packs and open pollinate the entire bunch. The seeds from this next generation will be available to buy. This may come a bit later this year. My first project is to try to bring back the ECSD. I am just starting it now and will move on to other projects once a proper individual representing the original clone is discovered. I will try to remember to give you a heads up when the Blue Sat project begins.
Nice project!!

Open pollination with that Sour Bubble could be fun too

Latest posts

Latest posts