What's new

Mars Hydro is ignoring members/winners from giveaway contest!?

Entusia

I remember the 1 comp I entered put on by Mars. When they did not get enough entries(read advertising) they wanted to change the prizes to lesser items...yep that happened. NEVER entered another by them...NEVER.
Peace, negative.

All about the impressions huh? If this is real (and i have no reason to doubt it) that's really good to know, i will avoid their contests as well in the future.

Porky82

Hi everyone.
My experience with Marshydro was positive, I can't say anything bad...but it's my experience with them.
However, I don't find it correct to criticize in this way a company that does its best to satisfy its customers...someone will have had a negative experience but from there to saying "it's a bad company", or worse, it's stupid .there is no point in complaining publicly. there is no point in discrediting a company for, perhaps, a small mistake or oversight..
There are real charlatans out there who should be lynched...
every problem has its own reason and its own resolution.
Ciao Raghashish 🙌🙌
Didn't see the OP asking about your experience with Mars. 🤔

Porky82

don't talk bullshit please
Shoveling shit out of a company like that doesn't seem serious to me....
I don't know the "old" Mars Hydro lamps but I have had two FCE 3000 in my hands and I must say that they don't get hot at all and are made in a professional manner just like the Lumatek ones.
probably the homemade lamps that I assembled are better, probably..., but they are made to measure for my needs... the Marsh hydro or the lumatek or any other brand are made to suit everyone..... so they cannot be good for everyone....it may seem like a contradiction, but if you think about it a bit, what I wrote is not heresy
I haven't had the opportunity to try the Lumatek, but I think that in terms of quality there isn't much difference honestly and also in terms of construction the standards are now well defined, I'm talking about cables, driver connectors, etc. The chips available on the market of a certain level have almost mirror-like characteristics.... so.... I don't understand all this acrimony.
I understand preferring one brand over another, but from here to stating that one brand is good and the other is shit, it seems a little too unbalanced to me.
there's no point in getting angry 😇 ....I'll go and see if there's a fire in the growbox:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::tiphat:
Lumateck the same as Mars! 🤣🤣
That's right you don't understand. 🤣

Last edited:

Porky82

Once they got ya money they couldn’t care less about ya!
They monitor the boards. This is the main selling area for their lights why do you think they sponsor and give away as much as they do?
Each company would have a person dedicated to making sure they look good on the forums. So this thread has been seen by Mars!
The problem is most people are not experienced enough to know that's their business plan and think these are just nice companies giving away lights to help people out. No they are building a support base like they have here through free give aways. Those people will then think these companies are untouchable God like entities and attack anyone who questions their quality and service. It's not just this forum it's every forum!
Their products are poor build quality the components used are the lowest quality possible their quality control is basically nothing more than a sticker and their warranty is basically non existent!!

Entusia

They monitor the boards. This is the main selling area for their lights why do you think they sponsor and give away as much as they do?
Each company would have a person dedicated to making sure they look good on the forums. So this thread has been seen by Mars!
The problem is most people are not experienced enough to know that's their business plan and think these are just nice companies giving away lights to help people out. No they are building a support base like they have here through free give aways. Those people will then think these companies are untouchable God like entities and attack anyone who questions their quality and service. It's not just this forum it's every forum!
Their products are poor build quality the components used are the lowest quality possible their quality control is basically nothing more than a sticker and their warranty is basically non existent!!

It's also good SEO probably, considering ICMag doesn't discourage crawling by search engine bots :ROFLMAO:

revegeta666

think these are just nice companies giving away lights to help people out. No they are building a support base like they have here through free give aways. Those people will then think these companies are untouchable God like entities and attack anyone who questions their quality and service. It's not just this forum it's every forum!
So sad and so true. It's like this on every forum and on every forum there's a pack of idiots doing free damage control and PR for companies forever, just because they got something for free. A light in this case, but even sadder when they do this for a few seeds.

Lrus007

Veteran
well i had won a heat mat. they asked for photo's.
i set them aside. well went to use 1 and there was
2 of them. thought oh i should have noticed that
when i took photo. well 1st one plugged in was DOA.
so tried 2nd one was same dead. so i contacted them
told them both were bad and told them numbers ect.
in a pm. well got back to me and asked for a vid of them. lol i don't own a cel hardly use a puter. so i
told them to forget it. i had won it not like i was out
any money. well that is my little story. i hope they
make it good with you.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/856/141/197.gif

Porky82

Yeah mate they been doing this for years!
Fuck I was told by a bloke on another forum that the Chinese lights are a better than all the reputable brands and the reputable brands are just ripping people off. The same idiot tried to tell me that the bin sorting of LED diodes is fake and the diodes in his Viparspectra lights are better quality than those used by HLG and a few others I mentioned! Needless to say he's been given 3 free lights from Viparspectra! 🤣

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
@Mitsuharu i gotta ask you tho, did you, before this thread ever say anything even remotely slightly critical about their product? Or did you get into personal altercations or disagreement of any kind with any of their staff, maybe unbeknownst to you?