What's new

Mars Hydro August Giveaway -- Mars Pro II Epistar 160

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hah! At least you got a vote! Up and comers need not apply.... oh well.
I’m going to enjoy watching whoever wins show us what it can do
check into the seed companies and sign up for test grows,do a good thread for them....rinse....repeat...that's a good way to make your bones on ic...and get your picture game down...having an established rep for delivering on seed test grows gives you a big leg up for getting vendors to take the risk on you...

bibi40

Been watching everybody that entered and all seem to grow great bud, Very tuff to choose 2 out of this small elite group...

If I was marketing for them... I would think Mars should send us all a test light to really get a bunch of different style threads up, word out and a surprise missed opportunity for those who didn't enter to create more buzz for their next contest and products...

Yes Mars it's a good idea ,

give one chance to the three best with your lights and you get a wide range of things to see , with different grow style !!!

:tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've decided to withdraw as it won't get me to drop the one I've got

But if you think you can beat a hid,, id love to give it a go in a new space

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
i would vote too, but i just forget the pics and nominants after clicking few pages.....
what about a separate thread with the vote... nominants and pics i n the first posts and nothing else...
with a poll

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would vote too, but i just forget the pics and nominants after clicking few pages.....
what about a separate thread with the vote... nominants and pics i n the first posts and nothing else...
with a poll

Great idea a poll is always better than just a vote and that way theres no favouritism maybes to late for me ive already voted either way good luck to all those who entered and even more to the chosen winners..:tiphat:

Goats

don't think there is much point. it's clear dank.frank won by about 5 votes over the closest person, if not more.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
well.. consider the numbers who didn t bother to vote because for some reason.. lazy to read 10 pages and make notes on it.. ?
but that s my kétfillér... no more or less ..
huff_2_1963_reverse.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts